sharetrader
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12222436

Vital Healthcare manager and trustee refuse to answer questions on fees

I guess the article raises valid questionable points in what they are doing. I guess it is not illegal otherwise the FMA would be involved but i thought the law was revamped to stop this stuff happening
    one step ahead of the herd

WOW...looks like quite the scandal possibly pushing the envelope on what's "legal" right to the very edge.
    One wonders how exposed from a legal perspective the trustee is in terms of gross recklessness or negligence ? How does what's going on possibly fit with the Trustees obligations in terms of protection of unit holders best interests ?
    I think there is the distinct possibility that the institutions might band together and take legal action against both the manager and trustee. No wonder they have both stopped talking...this looks actionable to me.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I as in for quite some time with this one but now even happier that I sold 2 months ago.
    Soolaimon

GOODMAN TRUST WON'T ADOPT NEW NZX RULES FOR MANAGED FUNDS

That leaves the manager of the only other NZX-listed property trust, Vital Healthcare Property Trust, exposed as the only manager to adopt the new MIS rules which exempt it from a whole raft of listing rules.
    Well done GMT.

One is literally asking for trouble being a so called "shareholder" of VHP now.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/334350

One thing I’ve learnt on here is to back my own judgment and not panic when the going is apparently getting a bit tough, nice to have some good news. The demographics favouring the retirement sector are also good for VHP IMO.
    Disc : 3% of my portfolio. Buys @ 130 & 203.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VHP
    Last edited by RTM; 10-05-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    One is literally asking for trouble being a so called "shareholder" of VHP now.
    Pleased I stuck with them.
    Closed today @ $2.75.

I am a little surprised that VHP has come back so far. I would have thought that owning Healthcare facilities and Hospitals would be a growth industry at this point.

In Europe governments are taking over private hospitals etc...

How did these charlatans manage to waste $8m on "associated third party costs" for a failed attempt "to facilitate a foreign exempt listing on the Australian Securities Exchange".

The mind boggles!