sharetrader
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I was disappointed at the prospect of eventually losing its PIE status, not so much from tax issues, but making it a less appealing company. I liked the area it was in but I can see it will change to what I invested so I sold and will wait for it all to sort itself out. The graph showing the difference when it became a PIE company to me means it could do the reverse when it loses it, which IMO will be inevitable in the next 12 months +. I might be proved wrong in which case it will be a learning curve for me.

VHP's sp has dropped dramatically in the last few days. I am assuming that this is a result of the impending rights issue? Is anyone looking to take this up? Difficult question I guess given there is zero info available at the moment.

Anyone participating in the rights issue? Any thoughts? I hear crickets.....

Guru

Heard nothing so far........

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Heard nothing so far........
    Got all my paperwork today.

Yes I'll give it a go. At $1.275 should be a good investment

I am participating in the rights issue as well and will also apply for some extra shares. Good time to raise the money given the large premium to NTA and favourable exchange rate too!

Sent mine away yesterday with the rights ticked plus adding a few extras if they are available.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VHP/announcements/240051

Annual result out a few days ago but I posted in the wrong thread. I guess we already knew most of this but its always nice to see it on paper. I really like this company. Doesn't really provide any particular thrill other than that of a slowly improving share price and half way decent yield....so quite thrilling really.

I opted to collect a few more shares in the rights issue so keen to see how that went on the 23rd. I like the fact that their WALT is very long. Feels very secure. Along with an occupancy rate that is just shy of 100%.

The over subscription was significantly scaled back - I got only 30% "extra shares" (but only 10% of the applied!).