sharetrader
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    IMO

Default Which Kiwisavers do you rate?

Hi ,i keepprocastinating re signing up as i don't want to end with an insipid performance provider and making little.Whats been good for you performance wise? (Been a hard few years for gains). Being 7 years away from collecting i want to be in to collect something besides my own variable attempts in the mkts.Appreciate thoughts, cheers

Anywhere there are low fees are the ones to go for.

I like Superlife.

Quote Originally Posted by ENP View Post

I like Superlife.
    I also use Superlife. I think them are the best provider.
    You make your own luck.

Agreed - Superlife is the best, can pick and mix allocations to different areas and move quickly, also low fees and good service.

Guru

I have recently moved to Superlife based on recommendations here. The flexibility and low fees are what attracted me.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ENP View Post

I like Superlife.
    High profits should be the criterion. Noit the fees.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    High profits should be the criterion. Noit the fees.
    Its amazing how fees can affect the performance fungus;do you have a provider you can recco?.Thanks CJ,D B,,Lou ,how has the performance,return been. cheers

http://www.consumersaver.org.nz/kiwi...pages/calcform

http://www.goodreturns.co.nz/kiwisav...der-table.html

Some homework for you!

Personally, I have always struggled to compare providers, as no one product is the same as another, they all appear to be structured differently, fees as well.

I started with Gareth Morgan, switched to Fisher. Currently thinking I might have a look at Milford, Superlife.

Always remember that you can change the structure (balanced/growth etc) about twice a year with most providers, no cost)

Good luck with your choice!
    Last edited by karen1; 26-05-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Its amazing how fees can affect the performance fungus;do you have a provider you can recco?.Thanks CJ,D B,,Lou ,how has the performance,return been. cheers
    It's the result that matters, so look for performance. A fund that has double the fees, and makes quadruple the gains would be better than simply going for low fees. Sometimes you actually do get what you pay for. I have no idea who is any good. I've taken no interest. I retired 30 odd years ago and turn 65 next year, so I just opted for the first name that come into my head that I considered safe, or likely to avoid volatility in the short time frame I had. I picked Garreth Morgan, but I'm only there for the $1k kick start and the tax credit and pay the minimum $100 per month. In the scheme of things it's so trivial that I can't be bothered even thinking about changing. I'm well set up, but if I were younger, I' d stay well clear of Morgan.

Superlife for my wife, has good flexibility and craigs for myself I choose what shares or funds I want in it. Superlife is ahead.