sharetrader
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Advanced Member

Empired EPD down 17.4% so far today on no news. Someone is really exiting the sector in a huff. Luckily sold all EPD for a modest profit last month.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy Becoming poorer by the day

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Empired EPD down 17.4% so far today on no news. Someone is really exiting the sector in a huff. Luckily sold all EPD for a modest profit last month.
    Another of my ASX holdings is down nearly 10% today and they are not even holding their ASM !

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Last year when I sold, at a loss , my RXP, a fat paw typo saw me left with 20 shares (apparently there is no minimum holding size on the ASX).

The full year was released last week and seems to have been mildly well received by the market with the SP putting on 10% or so.
    They appear to have repeated earlier statements that the worst is behind them, the present is on track, the future is looking rosy and they expect to do better and better.

But to cut a long story short I am considering at least doubling my holding in them .
    om mani peme hum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Last year when I sold, at a loss , my RXP, a fat paw typo saw me left with 20 shares (apparently there is no minimum holding size on the ASX).

The full year was released last week and seems to have been mildly well received by the market with the SP putting on 10% or so.
    They appear to have repeated earlier statements that the worst is behind them, the present is on track, the future is looking rosy and they expect to do better and better.

But to cut a long story short I am considering at least doubling my holding in them .
    "Very well positioned for 2019".
    Triple your holding.!!!>>>>>>>>>>>……..lol.

It has come to intention that the SP has been galloping along the last few days.
    Good results due?
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    It has come to intention that the SP has been galloping along the last few days.
    Good results due?
    Noticed the same. From 45.5c to 55c in a week is quite the run. My small parcel is still in the red though. Result should be out Friday or early next week the latest.

Advanced Member

Glad I sold out at 54c at a considerable loss. In hindsight a good thing - a new trading update and shares down nearly 20%

Believe or not, I personally don't, but I seem to still hold some of these things.

SP has been on a nice gallop up from 20c in March to 37c yesterday (but was 55c last year).

Results out and ignoring the impairment they did an EPS of nearly 3.5c and dividends for the year will be 3.5% ( nearly 10% after tax ! ).

This is worse than last year but next year will be great, now where have I heard that before?

Definitely DYOR on this one.
    om mani peme hum

Capgemini putting us long suffering shareholders out of our misery for $0.55.

Not one of my most successful long term investments.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A555111/
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Just saw it. Made my sales at 86c and 50c an astute decision.