sharetrader
Page 279 of 689 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 6889

Please keep falling I want to top up.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Because when people ask you to be specific, you won't - and they frequently say so. You interpret that as your posts not being welcome. As far as I am concerned, they are - but I often find your inability to back up your rants with some facts very frustrating.
    Some basic facts for the newbies :

1. Once a shareholder drops below 5%, there is no further requirement for the shareholder to disclose any further movements in the shareholding - unless the shareholder is also a director or senior executive of the company.

2. It is possible however to get a fortnightly updated list of the top 100 shareholders of any public listed NZX company but you must have a friendly broker whose firm has subscribed to the service. I do and along with other information I can from various brokers, there is an absolute understanding that I will not publish/post that information. From time to time, I share some pertinent infor as some of the posters in this forum here well know.

3. Some shareholders hide their shareholdings with nominee companies, trusts & custodian services. Again, it is possible to have a look at the actual holders of shares in the nominess/trusts/custodians. A more involved process.

2 is easy to get. 3 is not worth the hassle unless it is really important - eg. in takeover situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Good please go down further I need to buy in again.
    97c

79c

Thought you would be well back in already.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

Still waiting
    Read #2782 and you can keep waiting.

Enjoy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHXK9glwFBg

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    97c

79c

Thought you would be well back in already.
    I am have a large chunk. Need to maintain ratios... cant have too much in the fun category.

fyi: $0.75 > anyone want to sell? Put it up.

11 jobs up on board, loyalty scheme launch, new customers, more than happy to take the risk. Would like info on Macca's US operations i.e. who is running the equivalent of Plexure Japan for Maccas?

Macca's has gone from $100 in 2015 to $218 in 2019 18% CAGR.. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/14/mcdo...to-tumble.html still think theres life in there still.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 16-08-2019 at 11:51 AM.

老外

I agree, put my toes in on some good wins, now looking at a good time to buy a bigger share.

Not sure what Balance's problem is. It's totally possible for different outcomes for companies given the same starting position. Businesses rarely continue to be what they started out as and most go through a bunch of revolutions before getting a winning formula. Most important at this stage is runs on the board and having the right people in charge (the two are often linked). With relatively recent changes and relatively recent wins, they may have just got the combination right.

Also not sure about the insistence that customers using their app aren't their customers. It is true, in the strictest sense of the word, however I would suggest people think a bit deeper. Their app downloads are their customer base, as that's how these businesses work. As numbers of customers downloading and using the customer loyalty/discount app rise, so do Plexures value as their revenue is a function of the downloaded app count. Absolutely the inputs to the function may change over time (less or more value per customer depending on agreements with their clients).

Another way to look at this - if they had 10 traditional customers (McDonalds etc) and each of them only had 10 of their customers download Plexures app, do you think Plexure would have millions in revenues? Not a chance. However if each customer had 100m people download their app, would this result in Plexure having millions in revenue? You bet it would...

When I go to the bank, I am not going as a Microsoft customer. But you bet your bottom dollar Microsoft's value extracted from each bank as a software supplier is a function of the number of customers that bank has, depending on its reach within the bank and various other factors.

Also remember data is the new oil. The goldmine of data that is given to Plexure with over 100m customers is huge. The value of this data grows exponentially each time they sign a new client and get more customers downloading their app as it allows greater understanding of their customers and more oppourtunity.

But it is a risky stock, as are most "start ups" (this one has been going for a while so not sure it is a start up?), particularly in growth phase. Only invest what you know you can lose!

Membaa

So quiet here, you be mistaken for thinking PLX hasn’t just proposed a doubling of directors fees to $500k and a shareholder dilution of 5%, up to their max limit 12% staff options.

And no online feed of the AGM?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So quiet here, you be mistaken for thinking PLX hasn’t just proposed a doubling of directors fees to $500k and a shareholder dilution of 5%, up to their max limit 12% staff options.

And no online feed of the AGM?
    Not quiet on the share trading front - moving 'em up on light volume, sucking the punters in (next Xero, see?) and selling 'em down in big volumes.

Who is kidding who?

percy

Disappointed I did not get sucked in at 19 cents.Was trying to buy at 18.
    Opportunity missed.