sharetrader
Page 415 of 689 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Plexure was already in talks with White Castle when Macca's offer came up.
    How do you know that, do you have something you can share as evidence?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    How do you know that, do you have something you can share as evidence?
    Just recall it being said at the time. Makes sense though. And talks take a while to result in a deal.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    They've been around a while though without really getting going. Are they paddling frantically to stay where they are or are they about to get lift-off? I know I looked at them a year or so ago and thought the risk was too high, that was a mistake in hindsight.
    Two years ago SP was about $0.14, one year ago $0.80, now $1.54. That's a double bagger in the past year and an 11 bag in two years. They've got growth, profit, cash and anchored by the largest QSR client in the world. They're mulling cap raising via IPO ASX for acquisitions and growth.

What do they have to do to "get lift off"? This has already lifted off, next stage boosters are the IPO ASX listing, revenue from White Castle for full year, revenue from Super Indo full year and the icing on the cake would be another customer or two and/or Alhold Delhaize taking up PLX tech in their other supermarkets.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Just recall it being said at the time. Makes sense though. And talks take a while to result in a deal.
    Said where, here? Plexure / Vmob have never disclosed their customer prospects prior to contract signing and public announcement.

Said where, here? Plexure / Vmob have never disclosed their customer prospects prior to contract signing and public announcement.
    It is my recollection as well. Possibly said at at the SGM in answer to a question explaining the White Castle signing after the McDonalds share issue.

.....What do they have to do to "get lift off"? This has already lifted off.....
    Well, you are right, they have got off the ground.

......They're mulling cap raising via IPO ASX for acquisitions and growth.....
    Why mull any acquisition at this point? Isn't the story that they have leading marketing technology that they just need to get out there?

Membaa

Why mull any acquisition at this point? Isn't the story that they have leading marketing technology that they just need to get out there?
    I don’t know what they might consider acquiring but yes they do have great tech and part of the cap raise is to fund growth which can only be by winning more customers.

I’ll participate in the IPO for sure, assuming it happens. Might even get a small discount to market price, who knows. Certainly happy to stay invested with Plexure and see how the next few years unfold.

I’d hate to be on the sidelines with this one but I’m already well ahead so probably not too concerned about Fomo

Investor

News from y'day re promotion today...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/mcdonalds-to-give-away-one-million-free-chicken-nuggets-tomorrow/7YUMZMCBGBYB4GXWDM6A7D4N7E/

McDonald's to give away one million free chicken nuggets tomorrow

It may be to acquire customers or to integrate into related services such as payment processing for orders and clipping the ticket.

Maybe PLX tech is good for food purchases but they need to develop different tech and databases for the AI to work for fashion stores or other target customers???