sharetrader
Page 401 of 689 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 6889

Could anyone provide some information on where we can watch the Fireside chat tomorrow?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Could anyone provide some information on where we can watch the Fireside chat tomorrow?
    This sort of stuff is always on their website: https://www.plexure.com/resource/web...le-super-indo/

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    This sort of stuff is always on their website: https://www.plexure.com/resource/web...le-super-indo/
    Im quite familiar with the website.

last webinar i used a link but i can not remember how, this page states you must register with a business email which i do not have.

Membaa

Im quite familiar with the website.

last webinar i used a link but i can not remember how, this page states you must register with a business email which i do not have.
    Just register with your personal email, makes no difference. Your 'link' last time was probably to a recording after the live event.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Just register with your personal email, makes no difference. Your 'link' last time was probably to a recording after the live event.
    I watched it live, It will not allow me to with a personal email.

I have emailed info@plexure and see if they respond will share any links.

"I have forwarded your email to our team based in the US, who handles the sign ups. It’s middle of the night there, but they will action this overnight NZ and will come back to you. There will be an email waiting for you in your inbox first thing tomorrow morning."

If they send me a link ill post it on here, if you are registered it would be nice if you could post a link when its available.

Anybody else watching?? Is it me or what is this presentation actually telling us? lots of "partnering" "journey" etc. But wheres the hard data??

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goR9Dy9wt_s Here is the link to the video of the chat this morning.
    I suspect that the real driver for SP potential appreciation will be the up and coming cap raise and ASX IPO. We'll learn more in Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I suspect that the real driver for SP potential appreciation will be the up and coming cap raise and ASX IPO. We'll learn more in Oct.
    So do i, may even hear something late next week if we are lucky.