sharetrader
Page 268 of 689 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 6886
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The story of the ugly duckling is a fairy tale which the backdoor listing merchants exploit/use very effectively to suck in the naive and greedy.

Sea Dragon & Plus SMS with its changes in management & directors provide you with your answer of what to expect when you invest in backdoor listed stocks - trees with rotten roots do not grow tall, if at all.

Incidentally, I don't hold an ongoing negative view of any stock without a constant evaluation of developments within (and without) the company and industry. If I did, I would never have bought DIL or HGH for example and made the sort of money us shareholders made when we bought on management & shareholding changes.

Even with PEB, I am prepared to consider once certain trigger points are activated.

Where is the evidence that any backdoor listed entities (Plus SMS, CER, Tru Test, Orions Minerals, Aquaria 21, Snakk, SeaDragon etc) by this mob has ever made money for anyone except themselves.
    I do not see any of the names you earlier referred to as directors of PLX, Balance. I actually see some names that are respected and successful (Sharon Hunter, Phil Norman are two).
    PLX certainly shoots down your thesis because there has been good money made on the stock. I am not a current holder but have done all right out of PLX. Obviously, I sold out too soon, but if I had foreseen MacDonalds taking up a holding then I would not have sold when I did. I only sold because I became concerned that PLX, as a small company, was working in a market with lots of competition from around the world but I think the MacDonalds arangement has given them a credibility that makes a big difference.
    As for PLX being shaky because of IT development and upgrade commitments and support (a la Wynyard and Orion) then you should recognise that PLX is providing cloud services with data analysis and that is quite a different business model.
    Last edited by SilverBack; 09-07-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    I do not see any of the names you earlier referred to as directors of PLX, Balance. I actually see some names that are respected and successful (Sharon Hunter, Phil Norman are two).
    PLX certainly shoots down your thesis because there has been good money made on the stock. I am not a current holder but have done all right out of PLX. Obviously, I sold out too soon, but if I had foreseen MacDonalds taking up a holding then I would not have sold when I did. I only sold because I became concerned that PLX, as a small company, was working in a market with lots of competition from around the world but I think the MacDonalds arangement has given them a credibility that makes a big difference.
    As for PLX being shaky because of IT development and upgrade commitments and support (a la Wynyard and Orion) then you should recognise that PLX is providing cloud services with data analysis and that is quite a different business model.
    Who mentioned directors? Did you see said individuals as directors of Plus SMS & Snakk?

As for PLX, I suggest you go and talk to people in the industry to understand why a multi-billion entity like MacDonalds invest $5m in PLX.

IBM used to do that a lot.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-07-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Guru

Bal, Is that you shorting PLX atm down to .97 Hmmmmmm !

Good please go down further I need to buy in again.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Good please go down further I need to buy in again.
    Sch, be quick as once another update the shares will regain their upper momentum .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Sch, be quick as once another update the shares will regain their upper momentum .
    Just in time for the rampers?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Just in time for the rampers?
    Well you have been trying to force it down.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Well you have been trying to force it down.
    Force it down? I am flattered you think I actually have that kind of influence or effect?

All the happier for those who bought at $1.20 to buy more, right?

What’s 25 cents when you are buying a stock with Xero potential?
    Last edited by Balance; 10-07-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Xero rather than Xero

Bal makes me think I am at HC

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Bal makes me think I am at HC
    The Sodom & Gomorrah website of many rampers with despicable & ulterior motive/intent?
    Last edited by Balance; 10-07-2019 at 01:04 PM.