sharetrader
Page 303 of 689 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Last time Bradley sold shares was feb last year. He sold 2M for $600k.Clearly not a smart move he should have waited.
    He will have the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...015/317569.pdf

As expected - move 'em up and sell 'em down.

Well done to them!
    Scott Bradley has not been involved in the company since he resigned in May 2018. The company has changed dramatically since Craig Herbison took over. You'll also notice the average sale price of $0.80 does not support any idea that he timed his sales with insider knowledge, given the share price history since September 2019.

Very odd that Bradley retained a 5.025% shareholding . This means he has to declare to the market his next transaction as he is a substantial shareholder. I would of sold out to under 5% so that my share transactions were none of any body else’s business

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Scott Bradley has not been involved in the company since he resigned in May 2018. The company has changed dramatically since Craig Herbison took over. You'll also notice the average sale price of $0.80 does not support any idea that he timed his sales with insider knowledge, given the share price history since September 2019.
    MFD IMHO you are wasting your precious energy. There is no changing Balance, so time to move on and appreciate that your best response is a successful investment in PLX.

In my case I've a tab over 100k shares now all free held and I sleep well at night immune from market gyrations and Balance's rants.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    That doesn't suit Balance narrative, who accuses the founder and ex-CEO of 'move em up sell em down' and retain 5% shareholding! LOL. Fortunately I think everyone here see's through his thin veneer of just hating on the company because of entrenched hate towards all reverse listings and particularly the original promoters (whom he can't tell whether they are even shareholders anymore).

ROFLMAO, onwards upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That doesn't suit Balance narrative, who accuses the founder and ex-CEO of 'move em up sell em down' and retain 5% shareholding! LOL. Fortunately I think everyone here see's through his thin veneer of just hating on the company because of entrenched hate towards all reverse listings and particularly the original promoters (whom he can't tell whether they are even shareholders anymore).

ROFLMAO, onwards upwards.
    Watch the cash bleed - why buy the cow when you can get the milk very cheap.

Membaa

Watch the cash bleed - why buy the cow when you can get the milk very cheap.
    "talked to my friend" .. whoa, stop right there, you have a friend? ROTFLMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    "talked to my friend" .. whoa, stop right there, you have a friend? ROTFLMAO.
    Ah, another into the hole! Feel like a bet, Baa_Baa?

How does $10k sound? Easy money for you, you must reckon, right?

Or are you like snow leopard - another paper animal.

Not that I ever thought a sheep is good for anything except lamb racks or pulling the wool over its own eyes.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-02-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Membaa

Ah, another into the hole! Feel like a bet, Baa_Baa?

How does $10k sound? Easy money for you, you must reckon, right?

Or are you like snow leopard - another paper animal.

Not that I ever thought a sheep is good for anything except lamb racks.
    Hey big bully man, always want a bet eh, always comes down a bet for you? I don't bet, never have never will, I invest in great companies and great potential. Good night, seven years of slagging PLX, enjoy your life I need a break from you so back on ignore. Ta ta.