sharetrader
Page 278 of 687 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 6868
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Newbies take note - postings so similar to what I saw in Plus Sms, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG etc etc .
    Bal, sometimes you talk so much B S, to lump Pike R with Plus SMS and Snakk, Pike was split off from NZOG which was floated mid 1980's.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Like you Baa Baa.... still waiting for Balance to deliver facts not rants.
    He didn't answer my question either. From ATM thread, when prices was running to ATM, he kept saying "Shorters are burning". See what happens now and he is sooooo quiet on the discussion. I gave him a bit of credibility until I found he doesn't answer a single post that he doesn't have any fact at all. You know what you need to give to such a person, ignorance.

Outside thinking.

Newbies take note - postings so similar to what I saw in Plus Sms, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG etc etc .
    All of which I have NEVER held.....and doubt I have ever posted on ???

So once again, please show us the evidence of your claims.

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    He didn't answer my question either. From ATM thread, when prices was running to ATM, he kept saying "Shorters are burning". See what happens now and he is sooooo quiet on the discussion. I gave him a bit of credibility until I found he doesn't answer a single post that he doesn't have any fact at all. You know what you need to give to such a person, ignorance.
    First and foremost, shorters (if you bother to look at ASX shorts - https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m) have been burning and are still burning - but obviously not as badly as they were when ATM sp was heading higher. Well worthwhile reading and understanding these things.

Secondly, there are enough posters in this forum who know that you have to use sources of information outside of NZX announcements & pronouncements & company propaganda (oops - PR spin).

Up to you to believe or not to believe - not my job to convince you.

But backdoors are backdoors - they do not change spots.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal, sometimes you talk so much B S, to lump Pike R with Plus SMS and Snakk, Pike was split off from NZOG which was floated mid 1980's.
    I am referring to the chronic emotions thrown by the 'wedded to the stock posters' at yours truly here for daring to state the obvious!

Why do I get the feeling that some posters feel that postings on some stocks are reserved for cheerleaders, backdoor promoters and manipulators?
    Last edited by Balance; 15-08-2019 at 01:43 PM.

First and foremost, shorters (if you bother to look at ASX shorts - https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m) have been burning and are still burning - but obviously not as badly as they were when ATM sp was heading higher. Well worthwhile reading and understanding these things.

Secondly, there are enough posters in this forum who know that you have to use sources of information outside of NZX announcements & pronouncements & company propaganda (oops - PR spin).

Up to you to believe or not to believe - not my job to convince you.

But backdoors are backdoors - they do not change spots.
    You brought facts to the shorter one, so now bring the facts to the questions you have not answered?

"There are a lot of information available out there, you go find yourself and it is not my job to bring it and prove it to you.". I have heard this a lot of times out on the internet people spreading news about they are not sure about but only guessing. Also a very popular strategy used by communists.

If it is not your job to convince me, then why do you even start it in the first place? So where are the answers to the questions have not been answered so far?

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    You brought facts to the shorter one, so now bring the facts to the questions you have not answered?

"There are a lot of information available out there, you go find yourself and it is not my job to bring it and prove it to you.". I have heard this a lot of times out on the internet people spreading news about they are not sure about but only guessing. Also a very popular strategy used by communists.

If it is not your job to convince me, then why do you even start it in the first place? So where are the answers to the questions have not been answered so far?
    Because newbies are easily sucked in and need balance.

I am referring to the chronic emotions thrown by the 'wedded to the stock posters' at yours truly here for daring to state the obvious!

Why do I get the feeling that some posters feel that postings on some stocks are reserved for cheerleaders, backdoor promoters and manipulators?
    Because when people ask you to be specific, you won't - and they frequently say so. You interpret that as your posts not being welcome. As far as I am concerned, they are - but I often find your inability to back up your rants with some facts very frustrating.
    Last edited by davflaws; 15-08-2019 at 02:06 PM. Reason: grammar - subject and object must agree

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Because when people ask you to be specific, you won't - and they frequently say so. You interpret that as your posts not being welcome. As far as I am concerned, they are - but I often find your inability to back up your rants with some facts very frustrating.
    I think he is just lonely and wants some attentions.

Membaa

Here's the playbook if you want to look through the eyes of a recidivist detractor:

1. You must absolutely loathe any reverse listing, simply because it reverse listed (back door). You don't need any more reason than that. It enables you to conjoin the current occupant of the listing with all the prior failed occupants of the listing, even though mostly no current occupant has anything to do with any of the prior occupants and are usually not even remotely similar businesses. For sport you must also compare all other reverse listed company's with the current company, especially those that have have failed, so it stands to reason the current company will fail as well, simply because it was a reverse listing.

But wait, there's more:

2. You must pathologically hate the promoters even more than reverse listings. While on face value the promoters take a big risk, in reality they get their truckload of shares at fractions of pennies and upon listing are on-paper worth 100's fold more. They reduce the risk of their seed investment and make a lot of money by selling into any price rise. That's worth hating on now isn't it? Even if prices drop to small fractions they can still sell down into any buying activity and still make a lot of money. You could go to town hating on that, despite the company wouldn't exist or list if the promoters hadn't taken the initial risk.

There is still more if you want to be a true master troll:

3. Not only must you hate promoters, you must utterly despise two promoters in particular that are behind quite a few reverse listings. You must be fearless and use your anonymous platform to name and shame them, preferably until they threaten the website and you with legal defamation. Only then will you feel fulfilled, though not sufficiently to stop disparagingly referring to promoters per se, you'll just stop naming them.

It helps if you can also:

4. Completely ignore any facts or evidence that contradicts your views, like for example the company actually signing up global customers, growing revenue, achieving profit, being bought into by their largest customer. You must ignore all that or anything else remotely positive, or better still allude to all off it as a certain pathway to doom (by conjoining 1. and 2. above).

5. Fabricate untruths or even lies that support your views, it doesn't matter because most people don't actually know the truth, like for example whether there are even still promoters involved selling down their ill-gotten stock, or better still that the Directors are always selling their stock into any buying activity (ill gotten stock preferably by performance shares for not actually performing).

6. Justify your actions by insisting it's all for the newbies and back that by saying how many thankful emails you got from them.

Finally it is essential that you have:

7. Oodles of time to troll and taunt every comment anyone ever makes on the threads of the stocks that you loathe and despise (for the reasons 1. and 2. above).

Still waiting
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 15-08-2019 at 02:24 PM.