sharetrader
Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2596
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Funny you are the only one to comment,and you are not worried with them selling a few approx $842,000 worth between them.
    A bit different from The Turners thread, where the usual suspects "Howled to The Moon" when Paul Byrnes sold 30,000 TRA shares for under $70,000 leaving him holding 3,414,860 shares.....lol.
    No worries Percy, they took some gains while the share price is way above its fair value, it has traded like this for years, all the best to them, either they're pretty savvy or well informed. This stock so far is quite predictable (albeit a bit boring given the long time between drinks) but it's better for traders than holders.

Firstly you'll see that the excited spikes in the share price give an excellent exit for long suffering holders, but the SP doesn't reduce to below the previous high, so presenting an accumulation opportunity for the savvy who sell the next spike.

Until it changes.
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Funny you are the only one to comment,and you are not worried with them selling a few approx $842,000 worth between them.
    A bit different from The Turners thread, where the usual suspects "Howled to The Moon" when Paul Byrnes sold 30,000 TRA shares for under $70,000 leaving him holding 3,414,860 shares.....lol.
    Have a look at the SP trends of TRA cf PLX and you may see the real cause for anxiety over in the TRA thread. lol. (TRA in red)
    TRA v PLX.jpg

Novice

Decent volume going through this morning at 0.80c mark.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Decent volume going through this morning at 0.80c mark.
    Although I hold and am v happy at .80c I would like more news before I get too enthusiastic. Perhaps that gap at .75c needs filling before we fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Although I hold and am v happy at .80c I would like more news before I get too enthusiastic. Perhaps that gap at .75c needs filling before we fly?
    I reckon we will have to wait for 6 monthly results before getting any news. This new management team doesn't have a habit of trying to regularly jolt the market with tidbits of good news. Which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I reckon we will have to wait for 6 monthly results before getting any news. This new management team doesn't have a habit of trying to regularly jolt the market with tidbits of good news. Which is a good thing.
    Very likely.... unless there is news of the 'new client acquisition/contract' that was hinted at in their last presentation. I'm happy to be patient.

Always good to base ones buy/sell/hold decisions on firm news rather than speculation and hype made during in the quiet times.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Very likely.... unless there is news of the 'new client acquisition/contract' that was hinted at in their last presentation. I'm happy to be patient.

Always good to base ones buy/sell/hold decisions on firm news rather than speculation and hype made during in the quiet times.
    Nope.... I predict they won't even be released. I mean look what happened when they announced Ikea? It pumped the stock.... but that brand has slipped off the radar.

Expectations were heightened. The best way to avoid this is just play straight shots off the back foot every 6 month. Compile those runs over a long innings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Nope.... I predict they won't even be released. I mean look what happened when they announced Ikea? It pumped the stock.... but that brand has slipped off the radar.
    Isn’t it a company’s obligation to let market know if there is any information that is material enough to affect their profit forecast? They might have not given updates because there should have been nothing surprising but I think new customers should be announced to market separately.

Legend

Happy days. A 57.7% increase in my PLX value in two months. Wish all my other shares did that (oh hold on PAZ is doing pretty well too!)

its up again!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmaster View Post
    its up again!
    Hitting $0.83 before droppng back to $0.82. All good!

Novice

Looks like its Bryan Johnson that's been feeding the sell side this week going by SPH notice filed.

Interesting to note his holding is now under 5% threshold and he's still got another 6mln odd shares under his disposal. Any more sales from him doesn't need to be reported to NZX. Will he continue to sell down or hold for a while.

My bet is he'll continue to sell down further.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/336070

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks like its Bryan Johnson that's been feeding the sell side this week going by SPH notice filed.

Interesting to note his holding is now under 5% threshold and he's still got another 6mln odd shares under his disposal. Any more sales from him doesn't need to be reported to NZX. Will he continue to sell down or hold for a while.

My bet is he'll continue to sell down further.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/336070
    So what?
    The guy is a pro.
    There is an old saying: “ Feed the quacking
    ducks”
    Thats what he’s doing . The aim is to increase spread and interest whilst still at an attractive price

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    So what? The guy is a pro. There is an old saying: “ Feed the quacking ducks”
    Thats what he’s doing . The aim is to increase spread and interest whilst still at an attractive price
    And for every seller there has been a willing buyer and prices holding firm.....let's hope a few more institutions are getting involved.

How bout we all worry about how Maccas and IKEA do? More important than a holder cashing in to free up equity. If he needs to buy a house then maybe he just misses out on a multi bagger? Opportunity costs...

in in other words you should be researching the potential of PLX in USA etc and finding out what the future will hold.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 15-06-2019 at 10:49 AM.