sharetrader
Page 259 of 687 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 6868
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Funny you are the only one to comment,and you are not worried with them selling a few approx $842,000 worth between them.
    A bit different from The Turners thread, where the usual suspects "Howled to The Moon" when Paul Byrnes sold 30,000 TRA shares for under $70,000 leaving him holding 3,414,860 shares.....lol.
    Have a look at the SP trends of TRA cf PLX and you may see the real cause for anxiety over in the TRA thread. lol. (TRA in red)
    Attachment 10601

Investor

Decent volume going through this morning at 0.80c mark.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Decent volume going through this morning at 0.80c mark.
    Although I hold and am v happy at .80c I would like more news before I get too enthusiastic. Perhaps that gap at .75c needs filling before we fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Although I hold and am v happy at .80c I would like more news before I get too enthusiastic. Perhaps that gap at .75c needs filling before we fly?
    I reckon we will have to wait for 6 monthly results before getting any news. This new management team doesn't have a habit of trying to regularly jolt the market with tidbits of good news. Which is a good thing.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I reckon we will have to wait for 6 monthly results before getting any news. This new management team doesn't have a habit of trying to regularly jolt the market with tidbits of good news. Which is a good thing.
    Very likely.... unless there is news of the 'new client acquisition/contract' that was hinted at in their last presentation. I'm happy to be patient.

Always good to base ones buy/sell/hold decisions on firm news rather than speculation and hype made during in the quiet times.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Very likely.... unless there is news of the 'new client acquisition/contract' that was hinted at in their last presentation. I'm happy to be patient.

Always good to base ones buy/sell/hold decisions on firm news rather than speculation and hype made during in the quiet times.
    Nope.... I predict they won't even be released. I mean look what happened when they announced Ikea? It pumped the stock.... but that brand has slipped off the radar.

Expectations were heightened. The best way to avoid this is just play straight shots off the back foot every 6 month. Compile those runs over a long innings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Nope.... I predict they won't even be released. I mean look what happened when they announced Ikea? It pumped the stock.... but that brand has slipped off the radar.
    Isn’t it a company’s obligation to let market know if there is any information that is material enough to affect their profit forecast? They might have not given updates because there should have been nothing surprising but I think new customers should be announced to market separately.

Last edited by minimoke; 28-06-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke due to SDMOD censorship

its up again!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmaster View Post
    its up again!
    Last edited by minimoke; 28-06-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke due to SDMOD censorship