sharetrader
Page 298 of 689 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Don't be so greedy Balance. Should've got back in @ 88. Here's hoping you missed the boat.
    Not me - I am no trader.

But why around 80c*?

Wait for the full year's results and imo, it will become abundantly clear that the McDonalds' deal is a 'bleeder' for PLX. Once you read that PLX was looking to add between 60 to 100 staff to service the business, you know that McDonalds has done the classic IBM deal.

IBM deal you say? Yes - IBM puts some money into a company it contracts to obtain services or products off, and that company attempts to leverage off the IBM connection but alas, finds it is hamstrung by the contract and proceeds to bleed until the inevitable.

Provenco found out the hard way with its Petronas deal and Wynyard was so busy signing up deals it forgot that to survive, sales is half the equation only - the sales must also be profitable.

Onwards and downwards to April!

* May be lower.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not me - I am no trader.

But why around 80c*?

Wait for the full year's results and imo, it will become abundantly clear that the McDonalds' deal is a 'bleeder' for PLX. Once you read that PLX was looking to add between 60 to 100 staff to service the business, you know that McDonalds has done the classic IBM deal.

IBM deal you say? Yes - IBM puts some money into a company it contracts to obtain services or products off, and that company attempts to leverage off the IBM connection but alas, finds it is hamstrung by the contract and proceeds to bleed until the inevitable.

Provenco found out the hard way with its Petronas deal and Wynyard was so busy signing up deals it forgot that to survive, sales is half the equation only - the sales must also be profitable.

* May be lower.
    If you're right it is a bad business model for McDs. Why would they want to push one of their suppliers to the brink? I doubt McDs have any interest in acquiring PLX. They normally stick to their knitting.

If you're right it is a bad business model for McDs. Why would they want to push one of their suppliers to the brink? I doubt McDs have any interest in acquiring PLX. They normally stick to their knitting.
    Who said anything about McD having any interest in acquiring PLX?

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk cheap?

Guru

Who said anything about McD having any interest in acquiring PLX?

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk cheap?
    Can't get the milk if the cow is dead.

Can't get the milk if the cow is dead.
    The cow will be kept alive by others but McD will get the milk as contracted cheap.

Membaa

Learn the hard way years ago to avoid backdoor listed companies.

If a business is good and can stand scrutiny, it will go full frontal - not try and sneak in the backdoor.
    First post 2013 - hate reverse listings.

Exactly.

Look at who are behind the listings.

We have in NZ, a Stock Exchange which puts profit above all else.
    Second post 2013 - hate these promoters.

Wait for the full year's results and imo, it will become abundantly clear that the McDonalds' deal is a 'bleeder' for PLX.

* May be lower.
    Almost seven YEARS later, still down ramping. Boring. Credibility on PLX, none.

i especially like mcd back up this business,as secured one major customer who never leave

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    First post 2013 - hate reverse listings.

Second post 2013 - hate these promoters.

Almost seven YEARS later, still down ramping. Boring. Credibility on PLX, none.
    Down ramping?

Ramping up?

You write in a language that only rampers understand.

Related to Plus SMS & Snakk?
    Last edited by Balance; 24-02-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Not me - I am no trader.

But why around 80c*?

* May be lower.
    Told my friend to reset buy back of stock sold at 98c at 75c - that's where it will be by end of month.

Man you must feel like a magic man balance. Great timing with the general market decline 😂