sharetrader
Page 304 of 689 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 6889
    CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Sorry everyone, I don't normally muck in on this sort of stuff, but can we get this thread back on track? Balance, you are entitled to your opinion and you have made your point clear. No need to keep posting.

Increased revenue growth, deal with McDonald’s and White Castle (that everyone seems to think is a small little burger place it’s decent in America) + new super indo deal . Currently trading in a consolidatory zone established over months

Strong buy and hold imo

Balance’s perspective is important to this thread. I am a shareholder and after being underwater for a number of years I am substantially in the black. I hold shares and do not trade so I take a different view to the prospects of the company. If at some stage I agree with Balance which may happen I will be out. I don’t want this thread to be run by fan boys the alternative view is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Balance’s perspective is important to this thread. I am a shareholder and after being underwater for a number of years I am substantially in the black. I hold shares and do not trade so I take a different view to the prospects of the company. If at some stage I agree with Balance which may happen I will be out. I don’t want this thread to be run by fan boys the alternative view is very important.
    Yes, that's fair. I haven't disagreed with his argument that the McDonald's contact may not be profitable (although it has numerous other benefits like increasing scale and experience, and it gave them significant publicity leading to other deals).

I'll listen to reasonable criticism, and disagree with unfounded criticism.

If I remember correctly at the last SGM they said that the way that the McDonalds contract was written was not ideal and they would have done it differently today. You make a very good point MFD regarding scale, experience and publicity. Let’s hope the overheads of the deal will not be as bad as Balance suggests and Plexure can bring more quality clients on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That's the right attitude to take, Brain and you will go far imo.

Some posters here (Whatsup, the sheep baa baa, snow leopard etc) treat any negative comments about PLX almost as personal attacks on them, and they respond with personal attacks on the 'offending' (in their small minds) poster. And they are not good at taking as they try to give.*

I have always taken the attitude that negative or alternative views are actually very helpful to test my views and convictions on a stock I am positive on and invest in - it's called conviction but be prepared to say you are wrong.

Go over to Serko thread (you can try Heartland or Diligent too) and you can see a lot of negative comments but did they ever stopped me from investing and buying more? Not at all! In fact, my last top up investments in Serko was at 29c and Heartland was 56c.

So keep up the good and positive attitude, Brain! Well done!

* One poster here blatantly lied and was caught lying, and still persist in digging himself deeper and deeper.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-02-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Thank you Balance, I don't post often but I certainly appreciate looking at both sides. And having your input certainly adds some "Balance" to the otherwise overly glossiness one can gleam while lurking as I do XD

Quote Originally Posted by madmat View Post
    Thank you Balance, I don't post often but I certainly appreciate looking at both sides. And having your input certainly adds some "Balance" to the otherwise overly glossiness one can gleam while lurking as I do XD
    You are welcome, madmat. Appreciate your post.

I do wish PLX well actually as I hope for the sake of NZ Inc (& the future of our children and their children) that we have heaps of companies like Xero, ATM, Serko and FPH to make a great future.

Need though for them to be totally transparent to be able to properly gauge whether PLX is a Provenco, Wynyard or a Serko - and imo PLX is not transparent. A lot of hype around contracts - DANGER!

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

my wrist is duly slapped.
    fair enough, I absolutely agree its important to have perspective from all sides. Just felt like same ground being re-hashed...but don't want to discourage discussion in any way shape or form!

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    my wrist is duly slapped.
    fair enough, I absolutely agree its important to have perspective from all sides. Just felt like same ground being re-hashed...but don't want to discourage discussion in any way shape or form!
    No offence meant and no offence taken. That’s how we can all learn from one another.

Compare and contrast with those who are very quick to post personal attacks, and think they will get away with that!
    Last edited by Balance; 27-02-2020 at 02:04 PM.