sharetrader
Page 382 of 689 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6889

White castles users are much lower then the other companies only 20k.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    I sold about 20% of my holding this morning throwing it in PEB at 0.66 still looking forward to Plexures AGM on 2nd september.
    If they get it right still a wonderful future ahead.
    In the years ahead it is going to be interesting to watch these two. Hard to pick a winner at this stage.....In the meantime, not a silly move to 'hedge your bets'.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    In the years ahead it is going to be interesting to watch these two. Hard to pick a winner at this stage.....In the meantime, not a silly move to 'hedge your bets'.
    PEB will beat Plexure by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Have to agree, PEB have gained good traction and not subject to the same competitive pressures as PLX - potential upside for PEB still remains significant IMHO.

I am keeping a watchful eye on PLX (as they do have a good product in a relatively congested market), although I didn't think that their latest results were particularly inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Yes, remember the good old days when we were wondering how to spread our funds across the exciting newbies PEB, WYN and GTK to get the biggest bang for our buck? Must be by now something like 10 years ago. One of them (WYN) lost all of the shareholder funds and the other two are - while still around - both ways under their IPO prices.

But hey, this time it will be different ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    How many years are you talking about cos there is daylight between PEB and PLX right now in terms of revenue and global market penetration.

There is also daylight between PEB's own revenue and mounting losses.

I'd be putting my money into Laybuy before them, at least their revenue is growing 100% YOY.

Guru

Poor suckers who were conned into selling today on slim volume down .07 for the day, nothing special there as the whole market is down today due to the U S coming off .

Why are we selling PLX? Weak hands being flushed out indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    How many years are you talking about cos there is daylight between PEB and PLX right now in terms of revenue and global market penetration.

There is also daylight between PEB's own revenue and mounting losses.

I'd be putting my money into Laybuy before them, at least their revenue is growing 100% YOY.
    Within a couple of years PEB should start hitting their straps. PLX will still be in a position where Mc Donald’s are still their dominate customer. They will find it hard to find new customers that will have a significant impact on their business. This SAAS company seems to be very labour intensive and is in a competitive market. They have done very well to get this far.

PEB have a moat and a very low COGS and a product that should see a huge demand along with testing capacity to service that demand.

Disclosure - hold both shares will be looking to reduce PLX further. Will not be adding to PEB because it is already 15% of my portfolio.