sharetrader
Page 305 of 689 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 6889

Hi all. Shall we start discuss will the Novel coronavirus affect Plexure, in my opinion, more ppl will stop travel and stay home, they still need use app to order food like McDonald and White Castle, they still need use app to buy grocery from supermarket like 7-11 and super Indo, most of time they will use loyalty NZ to get their reward point, but they may stop going to shop in Ikea.

after all I think the total user may increase because they have to use app at home to check stock availability or order at home before collect them.
    Last edited by Justin; 28-02-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Balance a genius during market crashes

Quote Originally Posted by madmat View Post
    Thank you Balance, I don't post often but I certainly appreciate looking at both sides. And having your input certainly adds some "Balance" to the otherwise overly glossiness one can gleam while lurking as I do XD
    Ok, posted for an hour and now, deleted after receiving PMs of thanks.

Cannot give away too many trade secrets to those who do not appreciate anyway.

Observe and learn.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-02-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    One thing to observe, madmat, while you are lurking :

Thank you

Observe and learn.
    Interesting thank you, yeah before this would have required a bit of capital, but now with the likes of Sharsies it may be more prominent?
    Last edited by madmat; 28-02-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Justin, be very careful what good news you post about PLX or Bal could rip you to shreds and could finish by calling you a lier.
    hi whatsup,I really appreciate the view from balance, always check and balance really important for everyone here, and there are some bad new as well like ppl reluctant to shop in Ikea, and ppl start panic about the recession coming soon and shareholders may need more money than share.

and the worst scenario is NZ get heavy affected by novel coronavirus, I wish those smart IT guy can work at home instead of work together inside office.

isn't it exaggerate 13% drop in the opening? I mean without any news...

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    That’s what can happen in share market crashes ..you don’t need news

Spec shares are more volatile as well

Maybe sub 50 cents soon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    Crikey - Maybe Balance has been buying!!??

MauroNZ - fear can do this..... especially if your risk appetite is low or your average buy price is higher than today's SP. Just remember, for each buyer, there is a seller.

For some sellers today, they may be simply taking some profits off the table and may buy back if the SP goes lower.

As always DYOR and take responsibility for your own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That’s what can happen in share market crashes ..you don’t need news

Spec shares are more volatile as well

Maybe sub 50 cents soon
    Sub 50 cents?

When market works out that McD is milking the cow dry, even 20c may be too expensive for PLX!

How can you buy a company where the management and directors have no idea or are unwilling or are unable to assess how much it is going to cost for them to service & support all these wonderful contracts they have won?

Provenco and Wynyard come to mind, over and over again!
    Last edited by Balance; 02-03-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Different market conditions now to keep on accessing capital & cash.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/348109

Feb 2020 : "The Company will not be providing EBIT guidance as the impact of the Company’s expansion plans and platform investment cannot be accurately assessed at this juncture."

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/343469

Oct 2019 (4 moths earlier) : "As previously stated, the Company will not be providing EBIT guidance. The Company has a number of options regarding investment in its future and the cash reserves to support these. These options include investing in the platform, investing in new products, investing in the growth of the Company by deploying more sales and supporting resources, and exploring potential acquisitions. While all these options are costed, decisions around when we execute on any of these will impact EBIT."

Sep 2019 (5 months earlier) : "The Company will not be providing EBIT guidance as the impact of the Company’s expansion plans and platform investment cannot be accurately assessed at this juncture."