sharetrader
Page 6 of 687 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    hi Dallow.....yes Ive been watching (as a holder).......some good support there now. Have I/we missed something??
    I am unaware of anything apart from what is already in the news (Exxon/McD's/Tribal). I have a decent holding in this stock only because I like the sector and believe there will be a few large winners. Also like how this stock is flying under the radar compared to similar stocks on ASX (and SNK). Could be some insider buying - I did like to see a bit of a rise in vol's yesterday. They may get a speeding ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by dellow View Post
    I am unaware of anything apart from what is already in the news (Exxon/McD's/Tribal). I have a decent holding in this stock only because I like the sector and believe there will be a few large winners. Also like how this stock is flying under the radar compared to similar stocks on ASX (and SNK). Could be some insider buying - I did like to see a bit of a rise in vol's yesterday. They may get a speeding ticket.

.......YEP DOING THE SAME MATE, quitely accumulating. Could be another co. with a bright future.
    Have a Gr8day.

...SP doing a bit of a PEB, up 25% so far today and on track to crack the 3c mark........somethings up (big volume also)........??
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    if someone can tell my why VML with revenue of $90,000 and $1.7M loss is worth more than Snakk with a forecasted $5.5M (my number) for FY14 with less loss, I'm all ears. this company is also a going concern as to if it can even stay soluble as noted in previous FY's.

wonder if well be seeing an SSH from "Snakk Trustees" anytime soon as well. the lack of announcement of any kind is also a concern.

Disc - Staying WELL away.

........thought you had signed off Moose??.......can't resist ah.

Not sure what's going on here, but sellers drying up thick and fast........up 35% today.......bit of insider going on I suspect, maybe an announcement in the pipeline??

ps.........I think you'll find their revenue has now gone well beyond the initial $90k if Im right.
    Have a Gr8day.

Up another 16% today.. what's happening lol.
    Last edited by clip; 25-10-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Just playing a waiting game here and sitting on what I bought around the 0.015 mark.
    Interesting...

as at 12:26:59, Wednesday 30 October, 2013 (NZDT)
    ADDRESS: VML: VMOB Investor Roadshow
    VML
    30/10/2013 12:26
    ADDRESS

REL: 1226 HRS VMob Group Limited

ADDRESS: VML: VMOB Investor Roadshow

VMOB INVESTOR ROADSHOW

30 October 2013

VMob Group Limited (VML) advises that it is currently undertaking an investor
    roadshow in Australia. A copy of the investor presentation is attached.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/184210.pdf

.....yep Moosie you cud be right there. Pleased I bailed on that un-explainable rise.......not that I picked the top or anything. All looks AND smells a bit "insiderish?" to me
    Have a Gr8day.

The investor presentation is very very interesting - although this is a penny dredful share, it looks like there has been considerable work going on and with the Netherlands McDonalds contract there should be opportunity for leverage into other European companies.

of interest to me from the presentation brochure https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/184210.pdf was the following snipets

Case Study- McDonalds Netherlands
    • The existing McDonalds mobile App allowed a customer to view the menu and find a restaurant
    • There was no customer data, no sales data, no ability to measure ROI
    • The requirement by McDonalds was to evolve the existing App into a rich, personalised user experience
    • Enable rewards, loyalty and geo-targeted offers to be delivered with measurable results
    • VMob partnered with Tribal Europe – Tribal developed the App and VMob provided the platform to enable the program
    McDonalds Netherlands Results
    Exceeded all user download and activity targets
    Significant increase in guest visits to restaurants
    Increased tray value for customers using the app
    Material increase in sales value and volume.

if Vmob can pick up some additional clients (even McDonalds in other European Countries) then this company certainly has potential to expand and become large. It seems from reading the presentation that McDonalds will be very happy with the product. so my sriteria are
    1. Retention
    2. Recurring revenue (through SaaS model
    3. Scalable (to other industries and markets)

The potential growth opportunites are substantial. Howeever there are no doubt risks - the main one being lack of a wide existing customer base, and the technology could be replicated. Not sure of price earning ratio per share.

does anyone know what could be influencing the massive increase in the share price over the past week or so from $0.017 to $0.04 or 135% . could it be the release of the investor roadshow, and the information on McDonalds in the Netherlands? or is there something more to this?

Potential growth is full of risk and uncertainity. Could this be a penny dreadful making good?

I see that vMob raised additional capital in a very short time frame. I am left wondering if this is a boat worth catching.