sharetrader
Page 232 of 687 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 6868
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Haha blame it on Baa Baa....
    Like this?

om mani peme hum

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

They have lost very small customers stuff like one where they did a tourism app for Auckland city and some other ones, they use to have 5-6 logos to show their customers, now they only have 3 core logos who they have as customers. I think past ones included a beer company and the other a fuel retalier.
    They actually haven't signed any other customers apart from other Mcdonalds, in the last 12 months they added about 20 other countries serving Mcdonalds. These guys have enough of their work cut out for them just serving Mcdonalds, they don't need to sign other customers for now. Just keep adding Mcdonalds, develop app abilities and this will be a incredibly valuable company going forward.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 06-11-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Membaa

Type into Google "Top 10 largest beer companies in the world". No, don't bother, #1 is ... Anheuser-Busch. I wonder what happened to them on the customer list? Maybe the trials didn't work out so good? The minnow customers Loyalty NZ and Heart of the City Auckland were on the 8/8/18 CEO Review, but aren't on the website.

Did anyone notice in that CEO review how the pitch included referenced to competitors, how many funding rounds and 'exit'. It's like an Angel investors presentation, those that attend such things will recognise the rhetoric, not what you'd expect from a listed company presentation.

Reading the comments here, it's pretty clear no-one has any real idea about how the customers are going - no insult intended, how would we if the company doesn't communicate anymore. Furthermore, there's a lot we don't know anymore about the company.

It would help to have an update on the McD's rollout, whether 7-Eleven expanded beyond the pilot, whether IKEA did anything or will progress, where the other customers and trials have got to. Why no new customers at all? Nothing, but not surprising since they went from an over communicator to saying next to nothing.

With departures of key directors, the founder, the core technology staff including co-founder and chief tech strategy (recently) and the technology platform guru, it's a wonder they've any direction. But again, the technology strategy reported is wafer thin, with no updates on previous strategies and how they're going.

It looks like they're grooming the business for sale, to be honest. Stripping out the 'growth costs' (sales and techs), slowly grow existing customer revenues to profitability, package up the balance sheet and P&L, and find a buyer. I'm probably wrong but it does have a look about it.

Now don't get me wrong, as some will remember I really liked this company and still hope they will do well. I also made a nice return out of it, but only as a trading stock. The payout was probably not worth the opportunity cost from tying up capital waiting for the spikes. My challenge, maybe like yours , I think is that investing in something that has devolved to being basically all guess work because they tell you nothing of substance, is simply a punt and not really prudent therefore doesn't work for me anymore at this time.

Cheers
    BAA

Increasing revenue by 50% indicates that one or more of their current customers are happy with the Plexure Software.
    This alone is a very good indicator for me plus the fact with probably $4,000,000 cash flow for the year means that they will not be going back to us shareholders for more dosh. Plexure have made great strides in the last year or so. Good on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Reading the comments here, it's pretty clear no-one has any real idea about how the customers are going - no insult intended, how would we if the company doesn't communicate anymore. Furthermore, there's a lot we don't know anymore about the company.

It would help to have an update on the McD's rollout, whether 7-Eleven expanded beyond the pilot, whether IKEA did anything or will progress, where the other customers and trials have got to. Why no new customers at all? Nothing, but not surprising since they went from an over communicator to saying next to nothing.
    It does make it hard to know how well the company is going now that communication has basically stopped. As you say, they were probably sharing too much information before but I think it was a marketing strategy rather than helping to inform investors. They were trying to talk up the SP to help raise more capital. That we no longer have any visibility at all about where the revenue is coming from isn't great though.

I would have to disagree with your thoughts about the company packaging itself for sale. I think getting to profit and then working from there was the only viable strategy for PLX. I think they had run out of other funding options.

Previously they were frantically trying to raise capital several times a year, each time at a lower price than previously. This was not sustainable. Now that they are profitable and cash flow positive, expect costs to increase again. I would be surprised if profits grow much over the next couple of years, even if revenue continues to increase.

The price seems to be consolidating now. It might be the beginning of an uptrend. I am still underwater on this one. A couple more cents and I will be floating on the surface drying my fur.

@Brain I've got that combination of 'still way underwater' and 'actually wrote this off some time last year' so I won't be drying anything for a long time.

Plexure is hiring on a several roles. On LinkedIn, they said the reason was due to customer growth. Got to be a good sign.

https://www.plexure.com/careers/

After being a bit of a critic of PLX they have proved me wrong.

Bought a few last week and looking to build into a larger position if they continue to shut my previous commentary down.

I seethat Scobie added 2,000,000 more shares @ 24c to his pile. Clearly showing some interest in this unloved share.