sharetrader
Page 241 of 689 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 6889
    Outside thinking.

Woohoo! Great news today..... glad to have this in my portfolio and to have picked this in the stock picking comp!

GLH!

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

looks like a pretty loved share to me right now...:-)!!!

Outside thinking.

Doubled up today......... v well positioned!

It has been a good day, but I've still got a parcel that I bought in 2015, for the equivalent of 0.45, before the 25-to-1 consolidation that is still underwater.

I still think that company has got some legs. The next couple of years could be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    It has been a good day, but I've still got a parcel that I bought in 2015, for the equivalent of 0.45, before the 25-to-1 consolidation that is still underwater.

I still think that company has got some legs. The next couple of years could be very interesting.
    Been following Maccas for more than 5 years and they are doing well. The exciting part is the loyalty mobile ordering programme which hasnt been rolled out yet (as I understand).

CROESUS U.T.

Thank you soi6. Bought a few last week after seeing it in your picks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post

Amazing how much the game can change in a 24hr period. With Macca's investment being capitalised, this should mean profitability will increase substantially for the current financial year.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Amazing how much the game can change in a 24hr period. With Macca's investment being capitalised, this should mean profitability will increase substantially for the current financial year.
    In the details of the announcement PLX say they expect an additional $1mill revenue per year from this agreement. The agreement does not exclude PLX working with IKEA, 7/11 stores etc, but does exclude them from working with other "quick service restaurants.'

Reminds me of the ATM/SML buy-in and look what has happened since in that case!!

Bought some more at .305 yesterday thinking drop it was a knee-jerk drop due to convertible note loss.
    Then got worried after reading more about what Dynamic Yield do.
    Great news to get this. Would have been an been an interesting negotiation, but McDonalds and Plexure need each other.

Guru

Making big steps quietly , to me this is the dawning of a new age, well done chaps!