sharetrader
Page 367 of 689 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 6883
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Big week last week. What are the predictions for this week? An announcement with an increase? An announcement with a sell off a people take profits? Or no announcement and status quo?

Post your guess and let’s review next Sunday.
    Who knows really, this company is once bitten twice shy with announcements. There’s Super Indo go live, White Castle revenues, IKEA well overdue for an update, Japan Mc’Ds success with mobile order and pay. An update on the the minors like Seven11 would be nice as well. We can only hope they keep their shareholders and the market informed. Gets a bit tiring doing all this research ourselves, just to stay one step ahead of the masses.

Big week last week. What are the predictions for this week? An announcement with an increase? An announcement with a sell off a people take profits? Or no announcement and status quo?

Predictions
    Price will end Around $1.10
    No announcements
    The market in general will drop but Plexure won’t drop as much as others

If there are any announcements they will be positive and push it to $1.20 to $1.25

Risk Manager for FTX

Hard to tell if plx is getting caught up in the flight to tech, or something is in the wind. History shows plx has a somewhat leaky ship with announcements.

Regardless, I think we can expect good news. Doubling staff numbers in 1 year clearly shows the demand is there from customers.

(In saying that we need good news to justify the valuation).

Outside thinking.

Sorry Keenkiwi.., I won't be predicting a short term weekly SP because I'm a long term holder with PLX 15% of my portfolio and in the longer term see the SP continuing to perform better than the NZX50 achieving $1.50 to $2.00 in 12 months.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 13-07-2020 at 08:33 AM.

My thoughts are that inflation has hit the share market - provided you're a technology company with a global focus that is not travel industry.

Banks are offering bugger all interest on cash... so I believe more people are investing.

Valuations are out the window. Ride the wave.....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    ATH is $1.20 3/7/2019
    ATH closing price is $1.12
    Looks primed for a new ATH soon..

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks primed for a new ATH soon..
    Took some profits today at $1.19. Happy to lower my av holding cost and de-risk more. PLX remains 15% of my portfolio, only sold 10% of my PLX so even more 'well positioned' for the long term.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 13-07-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Took some profits today at $1.19. Happy to lower my av holding cost and de-risk more. PLX remains 15% of my portfolio, only sold 10% of my PLX so even more 'well positioned' for the long term.
    Hey Lefty, on TA your timing short term might be impeccable, plenty of signs. Well done. Interested in the short term but Not trading these anymore and having averaged down significantly I’m not overweight or planning on letting any of my shares go. I wonder if this is not a Xero it might be a diligent and the worst is behind us with a 10 bagger ahead. Who knows but having followed this story for a long time, I think the future is bright and happy to ride the ups and downs. Cheers

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Hey Lefty, on TA your timing short term might be impeccable, plenty of signs. Well done. Interested in the short term but Not trading these anymore and having averaged down significantly I’m not overweight or planning on letting any of my shares go. I wonder if this is not a Xero it might be a diligent and the worst is behind us with a 10 bagger ahead. Who knows but having followed this story for a long time, I think the future is bright and happy to ride the ups and downs. Cheers
    Thanks for the kind words. 'Impeccable' is not a word usually associated with my share trading!

All it could take is a favourable news release from PLX tomorrow..... and today's sale could be seen as premature. In the meantime I'm chuffed to be impeccable.

The only reason I took some gains was my increasing concerns about Covid (Internationally) and the market possibilities for a second hammering. If the worst happens I'm storing some cash to see me through to buy again on the upside.

If the worst doesn't happen then I've still got a huge chunk of PLX that owes me v little. (And the SP would need to drop over 80% before I get hurt.)

Like you I have long term hopes for PLX but IMHO there is nothing wrong with being a tab cautious in the short term.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 14-07-2020 at 10:38 AM.

PLX just hit $1.20 and has officially reached its ATH again. Will it push through and create a new record?

Interesting times. Let’s go PLX!!