sharetrader
Page 364 of 689 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Too soon for an acquisition! Let it double before the acquisition offers come.

I would just be happy with a positive announcement, more price increases and a dividend
    I was meaning for PLX to make an acquisition. 14 million in cash in the bank wont be earning much.

Are volumes higher than normal? I saw a parcel of 250,000 shares go through
    Second highest volume traded in the last 12 months.... so I reckon someone knows something, cos this started going up yesterday

Ah gotcha. Not sure what they might buy but maybe some more CRM opportunities out there
    PLX has competitors. The market is ripe to pick one of these off - ideally one that might have revenues in the $10 - $20 million range. Unfortunately the choices available are limited due to PLX's list of businesses they cannot do work for as they are direct competition to McDonalds.

I've reduced my holding today for first time (0.87~0.9c). They do have competitors but I'm sure choices are not that limited since they signed with white castle which is also a burger chain. My major concern is the fact that all their apps have really bad reviews with genuine criticisms.
    Last edited by Poverty; 08-07-2020 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Poverty View Post
    I've reduced my holding today for first time (0.87~0.9c). They do have competitors but I'm sure choices are not that limited since they signed with white castle which is also a burger chain. My major concern is the fact that all their apps have really bad reviews with genuine criticisms.
    Plexure don't build or develop the apps...

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Think they talking about PLX buying something
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    PLX has competitors. The market is ripe to pick one of these off - ideally one that might have revenues in the $10 - $20 million range. Unfortunately the choices available are limited due to PLX's list of businesses they cannot do work for as they are direct competition to McDonalds.
    Yes that is a limitation but let’s see what the next couple of weeks bring in the way of news

Either someone has the inside scoop or a broker somewhere is recommending the stock to clients because it’s bucking the trend and going up up up on increased volume

Guru

PLX displayed another ascending triangle (AT) pattern which had a 63% chance of breaking upward (Bulkowski). Although an AT is classed as a bullish continuation pattern it is generally a worry for Chartists as the triangle's momentum often looks weak and bearish..The RSI below shows that weakness..The AT breakthrough triggered TA buy signals yesterday and today the buyers came to the party.
    When trading the breakout, there is a very good chance PLX will run the distance to at least meet its target price.Target price is not a line in the sand, it is not a resistance point, it is not a sell point.. it is all to do with statistical probabilities and distances traveled after a breakout.
    PLX closed at 108c up 7c
    Disc: I have PLX shares.

Attachment 11755
    Last edited by Hoop; 08-07-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    PLX displayed another ascending triangle (AT) pattern which had a 63% chance of breaking upward (Bulkowski). Although an AT is classed as a bullish continuation pattern it is generally a worry for Chartists as the triangle's momentum often looks weak and bearish..The RSI below shows that weakness..The AT breakthrough triggered TA buy signals yesterday and today the buyers came to the party.
    When trading the breakout, there is a very good chance PLX will run the distance to at least meet its target price.Target price is not a line in the sand, it is not a resistance point, it is not a sell point.. it is all to do with statistical probabilities and distances traveled after a breakout.
    PLX closed at 108c up 7c

Attachment 11755
    Thanks for that

What are your predictions for PLX now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    That's the wrong metric to look at for a high growth tech company. It's 4.5X revenue plus cash on hand. That's low for a company growing so fast and considerably less than Pushpay (about 10x revenue) or Xero (about 18x)
    I was right to top up at .95. Others also see PLX as undervalued. 14% gain on top-up 5 weeks ago. 416% gain overall

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    PLX closed at 108c up 7c

Attachment 11755
    Thanks for posting..... much better charts than mine!!