sharetrader
Page 365 of 689 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Plexure don't build or develop the apps...
    They’re quick to claim credit for the Super Indo app release, no mention of a third party app developer. Might need to look into this a bit more deeply?

“It was a pleasure working with the team at PT Lion Super Indo to develop their new app and help deliver personalized offers to their customers. An exciting project and a great client to partner with!” - posted on LinkedIn.

Membaa

Here it is

My understanding is that Plexure's software is integrated into the app to drive enhanced user experiences. Maybe I am completely wrong. In this case, I apologize

I think the more likely scenario is a mix between the two cases. From memory Mc Donalds Japan's app is based from their global mobile application.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Here it is
    Are there many IndoMaret stores near you Baa-Baa?

If so, try the Beng-Beng bars & the Silver Queen chocolates.
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    My understanding is that Plexure's software is integrated into the app to drive enhanced user experiences. Maybe I am completely wrong. In this case, I apologize

I think the more likely scenario is a mix between the two cases. From memory Mc Donalds Japan's app is based from their global mobile application.
    Hey keenkiwi, love your enthusiasm, but you need to get into the details before posting ‘what you think might be’.

The Plexure website is choker with product and service details, even service manuals and technical details.

Simply put, there’s a back end big data application on azure that does the heavy lifting, and it’s very very clever, connected to apps that the consumer uses to get Plexure customers products.

Also, the Japan app is the beginning, it was the first and everything else has built on that. The Japan MCD app still leads the global r&d with orders and payments.

Just to be clear, I don’t work for or have any affiliation with Plexure, but since 2014 I have heavily researched this company to re enforce my conviction to invest in it.

I do recommend doing your own research, the more you know the more you may be confident you have invested in a solid long term growth company.

Gltah

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Are there many IndoMaret stores near you Baa-Baa?

If so, try the Beng-Beng bars & the Silver Queen chocolates.
    No but I’ll be sure to visit when I’m in Indonesia next time 👍 if you’re there before me, download the app and let us know what you think about the customer experience.

Definitely I’ll take your recommendation to try the bars and chocolates, but I’ll check the bars first to make sure I’m not the guilo paying for the girlies lol.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    No but I’ll be sure to visit when I’m in Indonesia next time 👍 if you’re there before me, download the app and let us know what you think about the customer experience.

Definitely I’ll take your recommendation to try the bars and chocolates, but I’ll check the bars first to make sure I’m not the guilo paying for the girlies lol.
    Ok so bang bang bars are some chocolate covered confectionery. No I haven’t tried them. Hopefully you can buy them with your Super Indo app. 😀

-- Removed --
    Last edited by CamNZ; 12-07-2020 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Duplicate Post

Not sure if this image is new...��
    Found on their website...

Guru

$1.12 now @ ath !!