sharetrader
Page 267 of 687 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 6868
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You got it all wrong, a bit emotional as well though we’ve come to expect that from you. I’m relaxed, maybe you should look at what I was replying to before firing off. I know more about this company than the vast majority here, how? I DMODD, have done on this since 2014, how about you, Lola?

Chill and get your facts straight.
    Sounds like a bad day in Paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by baa_baa View Post
    you got it all wrong, a bit emotional as well though we’ve come to expect that from you. I’m relaxed, maybe you should look at what i was replying to before firing off. I know more about this company than the vast majority here, how? I dmodd, have done on this since 2014, how about you, lola?

Chill and get your facts straight.

life would be a bit boring if a girl couldnt show a bit of emotion from time to time. Not so emotional though that a woolly one gets too attractive to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Same challenge and similar comments from a few posters as yours in Snakk before they saw the light.
    It would appear in this particular instance that McDonalds does not agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    It would appear in this particular instance that McDonalds does not agree with you.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opi...ysis/63325538/

"Investors with long memories will recognise some of the people involved - TruScreen's Australian director and shareholder Robert Hunter, Kiwi shareholder John Sorensen and corporate counsel Sean Joyce all played the same roles in Plus SMS, a backdoor listed company whose scandal-ridden tenure on the NZX has been well documented."

Outside thinking.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opi...ysis/63325538/
    "Investors with long memories will recognise some of the people involved - TruScreen's Australian director and shareholder Robert Hunter, Kiwi shareholder John Sorensen and corporate counsel Sean Joyce all played the same roles in Plus SMS, a backdoor listed company whose scandal-ridden tenure on the NZX has been well documented."
    All very scary Balance, yet hardly relevant to PLX.

Perhaps it would be more helpful if you could answer Baa Baa's unanswered question to you as above...

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    .....To clarify though, can you name any VMob promoter who still has a holding in Plexure, or if they do that they are actively selling? Can you name a founder that is selling into the SP strength?
    I look forward to some substance to your allegations.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    All very scary Balance, yet hardly relevant to PLX.

Perhaps it would be more helpful if you could answer Baa Baa's unanswered question to you as above...

I look forward to some substance to your allegations.
    Hear hear, on this one Bal you are out of line, PLX atm is a new company with a proper direction, great future imo.

I am not sure that there is a line for Balance to be out of. Balance is one of the most sensitive posters when it comes to questions of Directors and management doing what they promise. Any failure damns them and all their associates forever. In his view, even the activities of the office cat left behind by a former staffer raise questions of integrity and trustworthiness. And sometimes he is right.

The PLX board and management may or may not be completely new, and it would be good to have accurate info about that if Balance will provide it, but for me that is of far lesser importance than the performance of the Company.
    Last edited by davflaws; 08-07-2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: grammar - subject and object must agree

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I am not sure that there is a line for Balance to be out of. Balance is one of the most sensitive posters when it comes to questions of Directors and management doing what they promise. Any failure damns them and all their associates forever. In his view, even the activities of the office cat left behind by a former staffer raise questions of integrity and trustworthiness. And sometimes he is right.

The PLX board and management may or may not be completely new, and it would be good to have accurate info about that if Balance will provide it, but for me that is of far lesser importance than the performance of the Company.
    Office cat & former staffer? More like Plus SMS, Orions Minerals, CER, Snakk, SeaDragon, Cannasouth etc etc.

A house with rotten foundations has no future.

Matter of time.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-07-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Office cat & former staffer? More like Plus SMS, Orions Minerals, CER, Snakk, SeaDragon, Cannasouth etc etc.

A house with rotten foundations has no future.

Matter of time.
    Ever read the story of the ugly duckling? Maybe this is the one ugly company that's going to turn into a swan. Not that you're wrong to be cautious, but there has to be a time when personnel changes and company performance leads to a re-evaluation, even if we're not there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Ever read the story of the ugly duckling? Maybe this is the one ugly company that's going to turn into a swan. Not that you're wrong to be cautious, but there has to be a time when personnel changes and company performance leads to a re-evaluation, even if we're not there yet.
    The story of the ugly duckling is a fairy tale which the backdoor listing merchants exploit/use very effectively to suck in the naive and greedy.

Sea Dragon & Plus SMS with its changes in management & directors provide you with your answer of what to expect when you invest in backdoor listed stocks - trees with rotten roots do not grow tall, if at all.

Incidentally, I don't hold an ongoing negative view of any stock without a constant evaluation of developments within (and without) the company and industry. If I did, I would never have bought DIL or HGH for example and made the sort of money us shareholders made when we bought on management & shareholding changes.

Even with PEB, I am prepared to consider once certain trigger points are activated.

Where is the evidence that any backdoor listed entities (Plus SMS, CER, Tru Test, Orions Minerals, Aquaria 21, Snakk, SeaDragon etc) by this mob has ever made money for anyone except themselves.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-07-2019 at 06:33 PM.