sharetrader
Page 360 of 689 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    "After launching their mobile order and pay (MOP) program in January 2020, the McDonald’s Japan app quickly hit #1 in the country as consumers embraced contactless commerce in the era of social distancing. Since the rollout, McDonald’s Japan has doubled their average check and dramatically increased app adoption, offer redemption, and overall sales."

Not too late to register for the 'fireside chat'.
    Cheers for the reminder, have signed up and will listen in at a more sensible time tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Shareholders should be very interested in ‘order and pay’, it is the development that enables Plexure to clip the ticket, even better than conversions from marketing to sales.

So little nous here, have to assume most are on board just because the share price has gone up recently. Dig deeper you’ll understand why this company is a world leader with global coverage customers.

The future is very bright, has been for quite some time. Don’t complain when it’s listed ASX and twenty bucks a share, like XRO and ATM it can run away from you faster than your courage to have a position
    I highly doubt they are "clipping the ticket" for online orders. I cannot find any information on the net that communicates Plexure is PCI Compliant, a requirement that they would need to manage a transaction in order to extract a commission.

Plexure will be offloading payments via payment gateway API's, whereby McDonalds is the client with associated store bank a/c details so revenue is deposited into the correct account. There is no ability to extract a commission in this process.

I find your statement above extremely misleading and would love to be proven wrong with some fact based evidence.

Interesting listening to the fire side chat - it was essentially a customer representing McDonald's Japan talking through how the app has worked, how much they like it, and how they quickly adapted it for the covid environment (curbside pickup and ordering etc).

Great to see a happy customer and let's hope lots of representatives of other McDonald's regions and other customers were listening in and taking notes.

I don't know the details of how they clip the payment ticket - they mentioned adding on Apple pay in the future but I'm not sure what the process is at the moment. Regardless, the more functionality they add to the app, the more regions sign on for new features, and the more customers use the apps, the better Plexure will do.

As I've said before, even if there are questions about how profitable the early McDonald's contracts will be, they are essentially paying for Plexure to continue to develop their capabilities and providing a compelling case study to help Plexure negotiate future contracts.

I watched and it was a good hour. It was always going to be positive news, but I’m excited that I think other countries will also utilise Plexure within the Mc Donald’s organisation.

Once again though, where is the sales forecast update...

Investor

Seems as though that webinar might've put a lil spark under sp today.

As a side note, driving into Akl city today (first time after few months) noticed on 1 Nelson Street, a very prominent signage of Plexure on top of the building. Not sure if this is recent or been there for few months but sure does stand out.
    Last edited by sb9; 26-06-2020 at 04:00 PM.

any leaking news?

high volume accumulation at end of day, perhaps in anticipation of the obvious announcement that might happen next week about the Japanese app being #1.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    high volume accumulation at end of day, perhaps in anticipation of the obvious announcement that might happen next week about the Japanese app being #1.
    Nice pop in the sp decent volume overall but nothing exciting particularly about eod?

So starting to think this guidance isn’t coming and the ‘weeks’ away was a bunch of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    So starting to think this guidance isn’t coming and the ‘weeks’ away was a bunch of BS.
    Tend to agree mate

CEO was over the top that week ...all the publicity and limelight got to him
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”