sharetrader
Page 400 of 689 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 6883

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Very interesting, thanks.

I wonder how McDonald’s feel about this quote, “It is a pleasure to partner with White Castle, whose commitment to delivering an engaging and personalized program is unrivaled,” says Craig Herbison, CEO at Plexure.

There is no guarantee that you can get it cheaper. There is a book build processed. If the institutions are happy to pay a fair price, which I think they will, then you might not be able to get it cheap. I suspect the price will be very close to the closing price in NZD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Sorry did they state in anyway how much shares will be allocated to existing holders or is there a normal process, for example you can purchase up to the amount you hold or if you are an existing holder you could purchase an amount of your liking. If this was the case in either example we could sell say 50% of our holdings now and purchase them for a cheaper price when offered.

Membaa

Good article on the Herald about White Castle and Plexure, haven't linked it as it's behind the paywall.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Good article on the Herald about White Castle and Plexure, haven't linked it as it's behind the paywall.
    I can't read paywalled NZ Herald articles...but I think it has something to do with what this article was about
    Last edited by Hoop; 18-09-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Guru

Yes it is Hoop
    Try google/pressreader/nzherald/article
    https://www.pressreader.com/new-zeal...81878710797471

Looks like super indo performance has been updated, great results.

"Less than three months after launch, Super Indo Supermarket
    achieved 101% of its annual app adoption target, as well as 1 million offer redemptions and a 55% increase in basket size. "

Good article. Really highlights the real world benefit Plexure can offer businesses and that a company as large as White Castle has decided to roll it out to 363 stores. I'm looking forward to them listing on the ASX to tap into funding their future growth and expansion, I believe this Plexure has the product and services to become a big player.

Did they say End of September - early October they were going to start moving forward with the IPO for the ASX listing, I can't remember at this time.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Yes it is Hoop
    Try google/pressreader/nzherald/article
    https://www.pressreader.com/new-zeal...81878710797471
    Thanks Kiora...Thats a cool website

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Good article. Really highlights the real world benefit Plexure can offer businesses and that a company as large as White Castle has decided to roll it out to 363 stores. I'm looking forward to them listing on the ASX to tap into funding their future growth and expansion, I believe this Plexure has the product and services to become a big player.

Did they say End of September - early October they were going to start moving forward with the IPO for the ASX listing, I can't remember at this time.
    They said that they were expecting to open up the offer in October and if so, the listing will occur in November.
    As usual, dependent on them getting regulatory approval.
    Last edited by CamNZ; 18-09-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    They said that they were expecting to open up the offer in October and if so, the listing will occur in November.
    As usual, dependent on them getting regulatory approval.
    Thanks for that Cam