sharetrader
Page 296 of 689 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Agreed. Based on profit guidance update a few weeks back, they already have this financial year in the bag. This contract is going to give them a great start for the next financial year showing growth is continuing.
    My trading contact (who loves trading this stock) is having the time of his life - most predictable stock as far as he is concerned.

Says to pass on his thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    My trading contact (who loves trading this stock) is having the time of his life - most predictable stock as far as he is concerned.

Says to pass on his thanks!
    Different strokes for different folks Balance. I'm also winning.... I'm glad we're all on this party train together.

Was this announcement predictable though balance?? are you implying its dodgey

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Was this announcement predictable though balance?? are you implying its dodgey
    Don't take any notice of Bal he/she is pi$$ed that he/she didn't climb onboard 12 months ago, imho he/she will down ramp PLX even when its a 10 bagger !

老外

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Don't take any notice of Bal he/she is pi$$ed that he/she didn't climb onboard 12 months ago, imho he/she will down ramp PLX even when its a 10 bagger !
    This is true, some very experienced investors often get things completely wrong. Much like Snoopy who suggested ATM was worth 10c when it was at 50c and basically said you would be mad to buy it. No matter how many posts from a few of us explaining the potential and showing their revenue numbers. A lot of people listened to Snoopy and I have met a couple who are quite bitter about selling out at <60c after reading Snoopy's posts. Or the people who were calling me "mad" for investing in Xero in their IPO and at 80c, also seasoned investors.

Although Balance is a very seasoned investor that brings massive value to this forum, it is likely he will get things wrong. IMO this is one of them. Most people don't understand what Plexure even do, particularly older folk who don't understand the tech. As an IT guy who understands (and wants to work for!) Plexure, they have a massive oppourtunity in front of them. It's just about execution. So your gamble with them is that they will get the execution right and that their data products will remain in front of the competition. That's mostly about having the right people making the right decisions and having sales people that can attract and win customers.

Check out who works their and their backgrounds via linkedin profiles if you want, needless to say I am a happy investor.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Pissed off? Down ramp?

Yes, like I was so pissed off and gutted on missing out on Plus SMS and Wynyard.

You are not going to win that argument with me, Whatsup - just like with MMH.

Treat what I write as cautionary postings - trade the stock and you will win that way.
    Last edited by Balance; 20-02-2020 at 07:30 PM.

老外

Pissed off? Down ramp?

Yes, like I was so pissed off and gutted on missing out on Plus SMS and Wynyard.

You are not going to win that argument with me, Whatsup - just like with MMH.

Treat what I write as cautionary postings - trade the stock and you will win that way.
    The comparisons to Wynyard are endless, but totally invalid Balance. Wynyard had a product that did nothing like they said it would do. They also made a series of massive stuff ups in their revenue forecasting (counting revenue before it had come in) which are stupid mistakes to make.

Just because you (may or may not have) got burned by them does not make every NZ tech company the same. Particularly those that have shown they have very good products and are able to sell them to multiple large international conglomerates who report they are extremely pleased in partnering with them. Your pessimism towards Plexure reeks of unabashed cynicism and your vehemence that they won't succeed in the face of signing new contracts is souring your reputation. I recommend toning it down to "be cautious because of xyz", not using invalid comparisons and over the top exaggerations.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    The comparisons to Wynyard are endless, but totally invalid Balance. Wynyard had a product that did nothing like they said it would do. They also made a series of massive stuff ups in their revenue forecasting (counting revenue before it had come in) which are stupid mistakes to make.

Just because you (may or may not have) got burned by them does not make every NZ tech company the same. Particularly those that have shown they have very good products and are able to sell them to multiple large international conglomerates who report they are extremely pleased in partnering with them. Your pessimism towards Plexure reeks of unabashed cynicism and your vehemence that they won't succeed in the face of signing new contracts is souring your reputation. I recommend toning it down to "be cautious because of xyz", not using invalid comparisons and over the top exaggerations.
    Such little faith in your stock.

See, I have seen posters here attack me on Pike River, PEB, Snakk, Plus SMS etc and I have never backed off.

Guess why?
    Last edited by Balance; 21-02-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    This is true, some very experienced investors often get things completely wrong. Much like Snoopy who suggested ATM was worth 10c when it was at 50c and basically said you would be mad to buy it. No matter how many posts from a few of us explaining the potential and showing their revenue numbers. A lot of people listened to Snoopy and I have met a couple who are quite bitter about selling out at <60c after reading Snoopy's posts. Or the people who were calling me "mad" for investing in Xero in their IPO and at 80c, also seasoned investors.

Although Balance is a very seasoned investor that brings massive value to this forum, it is likely he will get things wrong. IMO this is one of them. Most people don't understand what Plexure even do, particularly older folk who don't understand the tech. As an IT guy who understands (and wants to work for!) Plexure, they have a massive oppourtunity in front of them. It's just about execution. So your gamble with them is that they will get the execution right and that their data products will remain in front of the competition. That's mostly about having the right people making the right decisions and having sales people that can attract and win customers.

Check out who works their and their backgrounds via linkedin profiles if you want, needless to say I am a happy investor.
    Nice to have your input on this thread. Much more 'balanced.' Thanks.

Guru

Such little faith in your stock.

See, I have seen posters here attack me on Pike River, PEB, Snakk, Plus SMS etc and I have never backed off.

Guess why?
    But Bal sometimes even you can be wrong --------- right ?