sharetrader
Page 257 of 687 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Lovely day! Crikey my protective 'moat' now over 70% above my av holding cost. Been a good week. Happy to sit on the side lines for now.

Feel for MauroNZ, and remember the days when XRO was around $5.00 and I thought that was too risky! Big learning curve what ever you decide. DYOR and take responsibility for your own decisions.
    Well you is that kind of situation when you start learning about a company and the runs goes faster that what you can learn so the options at the moment is a bit jump of faith or wait to learn a bit more and see what happens.

I understand this is a growing company which isn't yet earning money but from last report it seems closer so maybe next report will show some positive numbers. I guess another chance of keep practicing patience.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    Well you is that kind of situation when you start learning about a company and the runs goes faster that what you can learn so the options at the moment is a bit jump of faith or wait to learn a bit more and see what happens.

I understand this is a growing company which isn't yet earning money but from last report it seems closer so maybe next report will show some positive numbers. I guess another chance of keep practicing patience.
    A learning curve for all of us. I was a bit conservative with my expectations thinking PLX would sit in the 60c range for a while longer (till the next update.) Nice to be proven wrong as it rocked ahead on last friday's 'investor presentation', however I can't help thinking at current prices (88c) the SP is getting a tab ahead of itself. You may get a buying opportunity if the SP falls back.

My strategy is to sit back and enjoy the gains.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    Agree
    Just sold some of mine at .82.
    Bought in at .26 in November, so it's been a great ride.
    I think $114M market cap is getting ahead of performance.
    There were no surprises in the latest result, so amazed SP has gone up so much since.
    Ni, well done you can never go broke taking a profit !

Guru

I think it was one of the Rothchild's, when asked why he had made so much money, replied that he had sold too early.

Banned

Wow the market is so greed....PE do eat apply anymore...such VGL had 78PE and valued almost 1b..as well as PLX....I am confused

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I think it was one of the Rothchild's, when asked why he had made so much money, replied that he had sold too early.

I'm seeing it as a brand and having potential like XERO. It's cheap for someone to buy out. Making a product that is user friendly and in demand. Digital products have this incredible potential to spread like wild fire... on a global scale

Bought a small parcel July last year on incredible potential for the future. Wish I bought more...

Happy holder

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    I'm seeing it as a brand and having potential like XERO. It's cheap for someone to buy out. Making a product that is user friendly and in demand. Digital products have this incredible potential to spread like wild fire... on a global scale

Bought a small parcel July last year on incredible potential for the future. Wish I bought more...

Happy holder
    First time anyone has mentioned XRO and PLX in the same breath. Theres a connection actually. PLX chairman , Norman (and I dont mean Harvey) , was first Chairman of XRO. I dont think Phil will give this one away so easily. Well done that man.

Pinot Noir curve at play.
    Lots of discussion over Pinot on the weekend about PLX being the next hot share.
    People buy on Monday - price goes up.
    Demand drops and profit takers move in = SP drop on Tuesday

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    Pinot Noir curve at play.
    Lots of discussion over Pinot on the weekend about PLX being the next hot share.
    People buy on Monday - price goes up.
    Demand drops and profit takers move in = SP drop on Tuesday
    There's heaps of time to climb on this train. Today's prices are just part of the ebb and flow of a very early stage company.

The real question is, where do you see PLX in (say) 2 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    There's heaps of time to climb on this train. Today's prices are just part of the ebb and flow of a very early stage company.

The real question is, where do you see PLX in (say) 2 yrs?
    Hey , not THAT early stage. 100 million use the app. Rather a lot Id say. They are profitable and have loads of cash. Price is 2 years? A lot higher than today....if they are not taken out before then.