sharetrader
Page 102 of 687 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6868
    Membaa

Welcome it-guy, post a chart, it would be good to have a fresh viewpoint. Who do you think it is sitting on .02

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    And their gone.....

OK back to the tape, someone is selling at 2c and someone else is buying, this has been happening for some time now, it doesn't look retail on either side. The seller is too patient and the buyer knows the game.

Its great that you have dedicated your life to this board and saving people from the impending doom of a possible pump and dump Robbo. If Robbo decides to delete his hourly service to the great uneducated / unsuspecting / unwashed we will be back down to a few pages of posts based on market news and chart analysis, wow imagine that. Remember its all built into the chart and the tape never lies.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    "attacked in the street" type behaviour
    Deleting their posts in tandem is fairly good proof that they were working in tandem for some purpose. Deleting their posts is probably an inference that the plan is over.

Anwyay, VML's placement advertising has been released: https://nzx.com/files/attachments/212023.pdf

I think it's interesting that VML disclosed some of the spin-off information of their highly confidential contract with McDonalds:

McDonalds Global Contract
    Example potential of VMob in one global account
    - Total McDonald’s Stores Globally – 33,500
    - Countries 119
    - Customers per day 68 million
    - VMob currently deployed in 3 markets / 3,800 stores
    12% of stores globally
    - US has 13,500 stores so total will be 17,300 or 52% of global
    stores when VMob goes live in US in 2015
    However, I am saddened that they would disclose this information one day earlier (28 April) to their potential placement punters than they did to the market in general.

I also see they've decided to do a SPP for existing investors - another strange twist in the VML saga. From "pre-IPO" to "private placement" to "private placement and SPP."

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Deleting their posts in tandem is fairly good proof that they were working in tandem for some purpose. Deleting their posts is probably an inference that the plan is over
    Yes, too funny really. People who (probably) work for the outfits in question should have the decency to declare it.

as for it-guy, well, they possibly forgot they signed up a few months ago as IT_GUY?

they should be Baa'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Yes, too funny really. People who (probably) work for the outfits in question should have the decency to declare it.

as for it-guy, well, they possibly forgot they signed up a few months ago as IT_GUY?

they should be Baa'ed

it-guy signed up last evening / IT Guy signed up a few months ago

it-guy has not made any 'friends' yet
    Last edited by winner69; 29-04-2015 at 09:33 AM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I have to ask what your connection to this company is besides being a shareholder. It seems you are very close to management and the company if so what role ,tasks, contracts ,work, representation do you do.? Full disclosure please.Thankyou
    Baabaa maintained no connection in any way.Would it be an offence if he was?

And in the meantime the VMob good news train just rolls along.
    at the @icomglobal awards dinner VMob has been the category winner for
    data creativity mobile award
    data venture challenge mobile award and
    Data venture challenge overall award.

none of this will impact on share price and will probably go well under the radar, but these awards add to the growing list of achievements. Many here remain cynical of VMob. That is fine, but the industry and the growing list of companies who are part of the VMob story see it otherwise.

Banned

Both Baa and Wallace D are still on the members list so haven't actually disappeared unlike Moosie aka BFG( Actually there was a post from The Moose on a NBR article on the CFO of Xero resigning so he's still around but not on here)

I have been in touch with Baa
    he ( or she) advises that he /she is alive and well and that absence is only a technical hitch and will be back as soon as problems are sorted. Don't fret the debate can continue.

Membaa

Thanks Monty, I can see everything that's going on and post as well, but apparently no one can see it, except me. I can't see Wallace's posts either as it happens. Hopefully STMod can sort it out.

And when this post is revealed, I can categorically state and re-assure everyone that I have absolutely no association with VMob except for being a shareholder, and a happy one at that.

Thanks to all the lovely members for your kind thoughts.
    BAA