sharetrader
Page 103 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6889

I think that McDonalds info was already known information as they already said they were commencing immediate deployment in the US which has 14,267 restaurants according to Wikipedia.

I found their points around their relationship with Microsoft as interesting as I never knew this and wonder if it ever was announced, or perhaps it is something new as a result of that price sensitive announcement yesterday titled Collaboration Plans with Microsoft but:

- VMob is one of Microsoft’s largest global Azure partners – multi million dollar Azurerevenues from global Enterprise clients (EPG)
    - Microsoft account managers get credited with selling VMob in the same was as sellingany core Microsoft product like Office365
    I don't know about the second part of the first point, and I think they mean "way" not "was" in the second one but it's very interesting. Also the barrage of capital they seem to want to raise this year:

- Pre IPO round May 2015 and SPP to existing NZ investors
    - Capital raise at IPO to further accelerate global opportunity
    I hope that they can raise a very decent amount such that it would actually add to the current market capitalisation in a meaningful way, which doesn't seem like too harder of a task.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I have been in touch with Baa
    he ( or she) advises that he /she is alive and well and that absence is only a technical hitch and will be back as soon as problems are sorted. Don't fret the debate can continue.
    Fret if you fell into the VML honey trap. Never know who could be lulling you into buying their shares...

But hey I guess those buyers can always turn back to the great analysis on this thread by the tireless altruistic bulls. Oh wait, it's gone So have they

I'm sure there's a great story where I am the villain. Or is it something to do with this upcoming placement?

Membaa

Well I hope this all becomes clear fairly soon.

First point, I've never sold a single VML share and don't intend to anytime soon. I've been accumulating as best I can afford to.

Secondly, yes, I do think VML is a success in the making, I don't really mind much about whether anyone else is convinced, all I do is post my views and whatever info I think helps people make up their own minds.

Lastly, I've said it before but apparently you can't see it at the moment, that I have nothing to do with VMob except owning their shares, and I'm happy about that, very happy actually.

Just a happy shareholder.
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Fret if you fell into the VML honey trap. Never know who could be lulling you into buying their shares...

But hey I guess those buyers can always turn back to the great analysis on this thread by the tireless altruistic bulls. Oh wait, it's gone So have they

I'm sure there's a great story where I am the villain. Or is it something to do with this upcoming placement?

The approachable Admin Guy

Members,

Subtle reminder, - Exercise caution in dealing with people you don't know offering advice and people who don't clearly advise or disclose who they work for.

Vince

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well I hope this all becomes clear fairly soon.

First point, I've never sold a single VML share and don't intend to anytime soon. I've been accumulating as best I can afford to.

Secondly, yes, I do think VML is a success in the making, I don't really mind much about whether anyone else is convinced, all I do is post my views and whatever info I think helps people make up their own minds.

Lastly, I've said it before but apparently you can't see it at the moment, that I have nothing to do with VMob except owning their shares, and I'm happy about that, very happy actually.

Just a happy shareholder.
    BAA
    Great news everyone, I managed to use Google Cache to dig up all of Baa Baa and Wallace's posts! All 70-odd pages of them! Woo-hoo!

They will be freely available this evening once I upload them to some webspace.

If we all work together we can overcome the technical difficulties that led to them asking for all their posts to be deleted.

This expo stuff costs big money Great that someone else is helping pay the bill, and Microsoft will have a well located stand in the main hall, not a small booth in hall 9.

Microsoft will also provide additional assistance including a joint presence at several key international events including the Mobile World Congress (Spain), Retail Live Week (UK), Inside Retail (Australia), NRF (US) and Consumer Electronics Show (US).

I wonder how Anheuser–Busch are going to use the platform, beer purchases are a recurring purchase well suited to mobile advertising and voucher redemption. Anheuser–Busch have developed some engaging i-phone/android phone apps around sports events that they sponsor,

Loving it

Last edited by it-guy; 30-04-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Welcome back BaaBaa and Wallace. It was getting a little quiet around here without you.

VML seems to be taking a hammering.

With 1.4bn shares on offer, and a large recent placement at 1 cent, there is people sitting on cheap shares everywhere.

Makes me think of a few possible scenarios:
    1) Holders selling down at high prices to take advantage of the placement which will invariably be at a discount.
    2) Holders know what the placement price is/will be so they are taking profits to buy back shares at a discount.
    3) Market thinks the shares are overvalued, a race to get out the door.
    4) Buyers have seen through the consolidation guise and are not interested in buying VML.

Be careful out there

I wonder qhat their losses are since they've been ramping up salese tc.they should throw in a few negative comments in their annpuncements or at leastsomemore numbers to balance things out a bit. Surely it can't be all positive news. Seems a bit smoke and mirrors at the moment.they really need to balance out all their positive anouncements or provide more details.The market doesnt react poositively to these recent announcements. So most people must be a bit suspicious. i get a feeling of smoke and mirrors too.
    Time will tell i will hang in there though not selling at this point. Famous last words.

IMO

See what you mean Mule.Down re 16% to 1.6c on all this positive news?