sharetrader
Page 11 of 687 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

bgn.....I won't post all the above but have no short answer to your problem.A trust in it's own right may have many holders all under one name of the trust but may be able to buy and sell themselves.I don't look at it any differently to say the ACC who may have one holding but for many different accounts that they internally divvy up.
    Tks for ref on ACC..

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    the similarities between the two keep piling up, with the same players. read up on PlusSMS, its a good historical read (since history never repeats...)
    Hers the last rites on plus SMS

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...light=Plus+sms

Moosie - they still in business somewhere in South America and making a bob or two I understand

the similarities between the two keep piling up, with the same players. read up on PlusSMS, its a good historical read (since history never repeats...)
    Thanks for that....I just keep trying to get a balance between,huge capital,penny dreadful status,bad history,your mate Sorehead(who seems to be a funder when short of dosh) and backdoor listing.This weighed up against a good market position,the odd bright spark on the board,Morgan's support,a share purchase plan at reasonable price and the knowledge now that ACC may be in for a flick.(not unusual knowing the personell).I hope that covers most but the main aim is for me personally to make a bob.With the Press and TV bound to show up we may even get the price to 6 cents.
    Kind regards......

bgn

OMG I've had a cursory glance at SMS board and reports. Someone got killed? And a very, very quick glance at the who's who of VML compared to a who's who of SMS yields some uncanny further 'coincidences'. I'm all for making profits but I'm sorry this looks, and dangerously so, like a bunch of conmen.

High risk of share consolidation in the future ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Scottman View Post
    High risk of share consolidation in the future ?
    Hi chance - yes. I think they have even commented on this?

Been there , done that. Very weary of companies that have too many shares on issue.

Guru

Lets say a consolidation of 100:1. ANy guesses of the shareprice after the consolidation? I know not $3.80 but more likely $2.00. Like Scottman said, been there done that.

VMob Group Ltd Interim half year results 2013

11:59am, 15 Nov 2013 | HALFYR

15 November 2013
    VMOB GROUP LIMITED (VML)
    Results for announcement to the market
    Reporting Period 6 months to 30 September 2013
    Previous Reporting Period 6 months to 30 September 2012
    Amount (000’s) Percentage change
    Revenue from ordinary continuing activities NZ$162 +125%
    Profit (loss) from continuing activities after tax attributable to security holders NZ$(738) -25%
    Profit (loss) from discontinuing activities after tax attributable to security holders NZ$0 N/a
    Net profit (loss) attributable to security holders NZ$(738) -25%
    Interim/Final Dividend
    Amount per security Nil
    Imputed amount per security Nil
    Record Date N/A
    Dividend Payment Date N/A

Mark Talbot
    Chief Financial Officer
    +64 21 375 830

Attachments

Guru

certainly hope no one bought into the hype here, classic pump and dump a la the merry band of con men. meanwhile, SNK continues upwards as Sorenson runs out of shares. quarterly will show true growth, not news with absolutely no figures stated. can't say I didn't warn you all!
    Moosie ,you were warned only days ago about playing fast and loose with people's reputations. Vml's release is short on detail but does have revenue figures (up 125%) and this would not include the new Telecom deal. Snakk's last release was all hype and no substance, so I'm a little unconvinced (to say the least ) by your rationale.

Discl: Hold both SNK & VML at tidy profit