sharetrader
Page 114 of 689 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I may give you too much credit sometimes Baa_Baa... Sigh...
    Well if you're going to be serious for a change, who do you think the large trader is that controlled the pre-tradinghalt price and going to do / doing the same at $0.40?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well if you're going to be serious for a change, who do you think the large trader is that controlled the pre-tradinghalt price and going to do / doing the same at $0.40?

Its "dark forces?" ah nah no that's that fixing cricket thing....

Membaa

The last few weeks has seen a lot more market information shared by VMob, it gives perspective on the profound changes occurring in the global retail sector. Mobile devices backed by realtime big-data are overtaking traditional internet purchasing services, with personalisation, presence, relevance and timing co-inciding with VMob's solutions ability to drive increased foot traffic, upselling and revenue to retailers, which drives revenues to VMob. If you want to understand why VMob is winning awards, global recognition in IT and Retail, and the attention of Microsoft, it's all posted here https://twitter.com/vmoblive and is usually updated daily. Some investors might prefer to ignore this detail, but those who want a sense of the opportunity for VMob will include it in their research.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I can hear the collective Japanese sigh of annoyance right now... Here's what it looks like:

(1) The following apps are updated: McDonalds Japan App ^_^
    (2) *Person walks down the street*
    (3) *PHONE BUZZES AND ALARMS SOUND* MCDONALDS 100M AWAY WILL GIVE YOU ICE CREAM FOR 500 YEN DISCOUNT, U WANT?
    (4) Japanese person sighs and says to themself "Oh ffs not more of this spyware crap on my phone"
    (5) Japanese person uninstalls the app and/or goes to settings/notficiations and unticks "receive notifications from Mcdonalds Japan App ^_^

VMob would be better to design an app to disable annoying notifications - that's where all the money is
    then I find this in my facebook feed LMAO They must have been reading this thread and taken your advice Robbo...

Attachment 7349
    Last edited by it-guy; 14-05-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    then I find this in my facebook feed LMAO They must have been reading this thread and taken your advice Robbo.
    Indeed, and Vmob's solution to the problem:

(1) Get an employee to write a blog to make it seem like VMob cares about the problem:
    Possibly the be best way to make sure you’re not contributing to push overload – short of not doing it at all – is by doing it properly. If you’re blasting the same push message to everyone with your app regardless of what you know about them (because data), you’re doing it wrong.
    (2) Paraphrase a few points from the blog you linked to in point (1), above.

(3) Continue sending annoying push messages to people.

Summary: Send annoying push messages to people, say they are not annoying because they are personalised, try to keep VMob investors bullish even though the push messages are obviously annoying, keep money coming in, buy in for directors for a good price when they know about the McDonalds contract
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

so Robbo , by your own reasoning , that the insiders issues shares to themselves, then release news (that you claim they knew ahead of placement) to lock in safe position, SO right here right now at 40c where they are buying shares should be a great place to buy.....
    If what you say is true, they will release new news soon and we will see vmob up at 60c with you bleating that they knew the new news ahead of us....

leopards don't change their spots....

go VMOB

"Pricing for the SPP will be the same as the pricing offered to those parties participating in the private placement." https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/263913 (May 5)

"VMob also re-confirms its intention to offer its New Zealand shareholders the opportunity to participate in a Share Purchase Plan (SPP), which will be launched later this month. Pricing for the SPP is expected to be the same as the pricing offered to those parties participating in the private placement."
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/264225 (May 12)

Did anyone else notice the change in the wording between the two announcements? Pricing for the SPP has gone from "will be the same" to "expected to be the same".

That is a big change in wording over a week in announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    "Pricing for the SPP will be the same as the pricing offered to those parties participating in the private placement." https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/263913 (May 5)

"VMob also re-confirms its intention to offer its New Zealand shareholders the opportunity to participate in a Share Purchase Plan (SPP), which will be launched later this month. Pricing for the SPP is expected to be the same as the pricing offered to those parties participating in the private placement."
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/264225 (May 12)

Did anyone else notice the change in the wording between the two announcements? Pricing for the SPP has gone from "will be the same" to "expected to be the same".

That is a big change in wording over a week in announcements.

yes I did I notice - a bit concerning!

I noticed that too, and the arrogance in their statement about having the resolutions approved. I'm going to vote no. They don't NEED to issue over 25% in my opinion.

Is anyone going to the meeting on the 22nd? I want to appoint someone as a proxy for the other rubbish? Let me know details by PM if you want.

Membaa

The change in wording re the SPP is unsettling, I assume nothing is an oversight so that therefore would be a deliberate change and not a simple mistake.

My view though fwiw is that the SPP itself is not just to placate shareholders (though imagine the ruckus if there was no SPP at all), it's about a top-up to the pre-IPO cap raise, for the period to listing on ASX. This gives the directors some flexibility in how much the SPP raises. The SPP is a relatively small cap raise as well, though they reserve the right to exceed the stated SPP cap up to the $15k individual limit imposed by NZAX listing rules. Personally I'm ambivalent whether I get the SPP or not, only that an SPP is at the same price as the pre-IPO.

The Resolutions proposed will enable VMob flexibility to raise the amount of capital they require to fund the company, essentially in three tranches 1. pre-IPO, 2. SPP, and 3. backstop if needed. Shareholders already know that there's isn't enough cash to continue with current business and fund the ASX IPO, costs are exceeding revenue which you'd expect at this phase.

I interpret that Resolution 1 is critical to the heath of the company. Raising capital is essential. Voting this down would be madness for a shareholder. The SPP enables the Directors to top-up capital over the pre-IPO capital raises, but in toto not exceed the 25% threshold.

Resolution 2 gives the company the option of raising more capital above the 25% but the discretion to do so or not as the directors see necessary. Voting down Resolution 2 would remove the flexibility for a backstop capital raising, except up to the 25%.

I've voted in favour of both resolutions.

As as shareholder I have and want no part in determining the literal requirements for capital and trust the Directors to exercise discretion in raising only the amount of capital required, no more, no less. I would also want no part of a move to vote down the resolutions which would put the viability of the business at risk, and lessen or remove the ability of the Directors to oversee capital management.