sharetrader
Page 13 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    2.7 is the target as that was what the SPP was at, but remember there are a few elephants in the room giving themselves shares even half the price of the lowest on-market trade since listing. if you want to see what those elephants like to do, jump over to SNK thread.
    We are getting close to elephant feeding space.Have you any ideas or heard anything.Even with the type of elephant the general sightseeing public may soon visit the game farm and have a nibble. They are still in the right type of business for this market.

The share purchase plan is looking more like a share sell plan......

Guru

can't say I didn't warn you all!

wondr if yhe Wellington boys still think of this as the penny dreadful that might make it in 2014? Sorehead strikes again! whoops...
    I think a couple of things might be at play here. We have just gone ex record date for the spp, and the way the spp is framed allows for a sliding 7 day period to adjust up from 2.7 in the 30 days prior. We don't know what 7 days they are using. The sp held in the mid to high 3s for a while. Personally I hoovered some up sub 3 on closing. I think there will be motivation to lift the price from here to make the spp more attractive. I don't know whether I will participate or not. However despite Moosie's nemesis on the fringes, remember he is still a major shareholder in SNK, I have some confidence that the institutions that bought up in the earlier placement like what they saw. Interesting times

Guru

Some late interest this afternoon. I wonder if people saw the SNK revenues and decided VML looked cheap?

Guru

SPP announced. You had to be on the register as at 27 November. Interesting that they chose a date in the past, not the future.

personally I think it is better as it doesn't give people time to manipulate the price knowing all the facts, though this has clearly happened in anticipation of the SPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    SPP announced. You had to be on the register as at 27 November. Interesting that they chose a date in the past, not the future.

personally I think it is better as it doesn't give people time to manipulate the price knowing all the facts, though this has clearly happened in anticipation of the SPP.
    Not too sure whether I understand you.The share price was 4 cents or so when they announced the SPP at 2.7 .I sold like a wounded bull at 3.8 I think after buying higher up ,only keeping a few to get the SPP.I and a few others are the reason for the fall in share price.Now ex so we may see a genuine market again.....

Guru

A genuine market for the 0.7 parcels handed out willy nilly to be offloaded to unsuspecting buyers. Why would you even go there after all thats happened and knowing the key people involved? The mind boggles...
    Here's a few reasons Moosie,--Telecom NZ, Telkom Indonesia, Macdonalds Netherlands

Guru

with no revenue to speak of!
    Moosie you are being disingenuous. You know full well the Telecom NZ deal has only just been announced. As kiwis we tend to forget there is close to 1 billion Indonesians, and even with a small middle class %, it is still in the tens of millions. It is a punt, but I think all things considered the ducks are lining up.

Guru

with no revenue to speak of!
    Its going to be interesting to see where SNK and VML are in 1 years time. Both are currently in the $30-40m market cap range with VML slightly behind but still to go though its SPP. They will be on almost equal footing, both having cash in the bank to fuel expansion.

Is it true that VML has its own technology platform and SNK licences theirs?