sharetrader
Page 140 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 6889

Awful lot has gone on eh BaaBaa

All a bit much for me to take in at times. Reminds of those dudes you see on the poker shows on TV. Dead pan expressions, who knows what is going through their minds. The viewer is lucky in that he can see a bit more. Wish that was the case hear ....just a hint of what a few were doing would be great

You seem even more excited than a few weeks ago .....yes?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Awful lot has gone on eh BaaBaa

All a bit much for me to take in at times. Reminds of those dudes you see on the poker shows on TV. Dead pan expressions, who knows what is going through their minds. The viewer is lucky in that he can see a bit more. Wish that was the case hear ....just a hint of what a few were doing would be great

You seem even more excited than a few weeks ago .....yes?
    Hey winner, when there's a lot at stake it's easy to be excited about any news really, though we have had plenty from VMob, it's only made a small difference to market cap, and the market is only just re-awakening, and may not fully wake up until liquidity is put in place by the AXS listing.

Although I'd like to see a great deal more transparency from the company, I'm also very happy with progress and optimistic for the future. It's about illuminating what we don't know that we don't know, that VMob can resolve, quite easily. Then I think we'd all be in clover, VMob is easily the best tech opportunity on the NZ X as far as I'm concerned.

JMHO of course,
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Wow, another big week for VMob. Seems there's never a dull moment!

As an investor sometimes it seems there's so much we don't know but so much that is going on, it's hard to keep up and connect the dots at times.

These past few weeks have been overcome by the pre-IPO capital raising and the SPP, which despite some really good news from the company, the share price dwindled to within a whisker of the lows pre-consolidation. Through optimistic lenses though that presented terrific opportunities for investors to accumulate, or traders to take fresh positions.

What's happened in the past seemingly long 5 days?:

- the SPP closed and small investors were gifted shares at $0.374, well under the pre-IPO large cap raise of $0.40. Not often that happens in a company going strength to strength. Thanks VMob, it was overdue to share the love with the small guys, though we can only assume that the shortfall of a $125k or so isn't material to funding the roadmap. Some canny investors however will have taken the opportunity to accumulate or enter at well below the SPP, so it's a double edged sword. Nevertheless, let's call it $3.375m in the bank (plus carry over funds) and the next 3 months phase to ASX listing covered.

- three directors showed their confidence and support for VMob by buying into the SPP. Considering the entry cap of $15k, that's small potatoes for the directors already listed in the top-20, though even if just an act of confidence, it's comforting as a shareholder to see this commitment.

- Kaching, out of nowhere we are informed that Korea (presumably South Korea) take up the McDonalds Global contract and 'activate' on the VMob platform. This wouldn't happen imho if Korea hadn't been impressed with the results of McD's rollout in Japan, Nederlands and the massive USA market rollout already half way through. We can only look forward to more announcements, remembering that here are 118 countries and 34,000+ stores covered by the McD's global contract. Quite mind boggling really.

- if that wasn't enough, VMob announce a whole new industry sector and new customer in IKEA with 370 stores in 47 countries. No one was expecting that. We might start assuming that the Microsoft Alliance influence may be beginning to show in results, however that pure speculation.

- to cap off the week, we get reminded that the AGM is around the corner and there are three Directors positions up for vote. Personally, although I'm very happy with the performance of VMob to-date and anticipating great things in the months and years ahead, I'd like the Directors to acknowledge a need to move to more transparency.

- behind the scenes are the continued references to the hospitality / hotel industry, priming us for good news. I hope this is Bill McHargue bring some value to the table.

... but it's not all peaches and cream is it? No, it's not, there's plenty of things that an investor would like to know more about.

We investors deserve and expect more transparency around forward guidance. It's not unreasonable to expect at least a sales forecast. Better still would be the burn rate vs ACMR. We also know nothing about any other customer than McD's (which is making great progress) but what about 7-Eleven, what about Ansher Busch, what about the NZ Heart of NZ, Fly Buy's, and all three NZ Telco's (Spark, Vodafone and 2Degrees), or how about Esso and Olivers?

I think Scott should be providing a quarterly update for investors, after all he has about 25% of the company and needs to be talking to his 75%.

Leading into the 3rd quarter, when the ASX listing is proposed, I think it's important for investor confidence and the capital value of the company, to be more forthright about what's really going on. My view is that VMob are quite under-valued by the market and still captive to traders on low volumes. This is easily fixed by disclosure.

That said, it's been a great week now that we're out of the pre-IPO cap raise and the SPP, we're up from a $0.29 low to $0.37 and things are settling down on the buy/sell queues.

What's your thought's on progress to date, and expectations for more investor disclosure?

BAA
    All signs are they are heading in the right direction.... but are they worth $24 million??

Without knowing how much these contracts are worth (or evenly potentially worth), how do you gauge a value for forward looking revenue?

I know the Edison report has them leaping to $7.7 million this financial year in their estimate, but that's a huge jump on what was just delivered.

I love to hear your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Without knowing how much these contracts are worth (or evenly potentially worth), how do you gauge a value for forward looking revenue?
    Perhaps you could apply the valuation methodology you use to conclude that SNK.NZX is a glass half full:

... I'm bullish April - Sept 16, are going kill what they did last year, simply to send the market a signal that they won't repeat that crap performance again. ... But I do predict more million dollar months.
    Are SNK worth $15m?
    Last edited by robbo24; 06-07-2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added a ?
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Perhaps you could apply the valuation methodology you use to conclude that SNK.NZX is a glass half full:

Are SNK worth $15m?

They have $10million of revenue now... fact.

Their revenue is greater than their loss.

So yeah I would argue that they are worth around $15 - $20 million.

VML on other hand, without knowing what all these contracts are worth.... I would peg at around $10 million. I doubt anyone would pay out $24 million for this company if they were looking to acquire it outright.

I also don't understand why the announcements for McDonalds Korea and Ikea couldn't have been wrapped up in one release considering they are a day apart. Looks more like an opportunity to pump the SPP, which let's be honest, seems to be floundering.

They have great tech, but they need to win a lot of business to turn around $3m revenue and a $4.3m loss whilst continuing to add more headcount.

VML's glass is also half full.

Membaa

Cobber, you can't say what it's worth only what the market value it at. Until guidance is given, how about we hold them to repeat FY15 operating revenue 497% and ACMR 1707% performance. Expenses should flatten now that international offices are in place and key sale personnel. Now what's that add upto divided by market cap? 🎉😎
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 10-07-2015 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Correction to operating revenue

Thumbs down

So yeah I would argue that they are worth around $15 - $20 million.
    Intersting, I guess that's why SNK failed 8 cents a week or two ago and popped back down to 5.6 cents - it couldn't maintain its $21,210,638 valuation at 8 cents.

I guess that puts VML and SNK in the same weight category for a good fight.

SNK increased its sales by 40%... Only double digits, how very sad for SNK One can only presume growth decay will set in given they only had $1.6m cash on hand (oh they have a loan too, just in case, I see)... What's next year going to be then? 30% increase for $13m sales?

At least VML is young and virginal even if not beautiful, SNK was deformed at birth and has done the best it can with its poor hand dealt at birth.

SNK increased its sales by 40%... Only double digits, how very sad for SNK
    Uh oh, SNK sales growth is under half of what it was last year... Here's a helpful chart for you:

Attachment 7462

Warning signs activated.

Meanwhile VML sales growth is in the quadruple digits and signing new customers... VML>SNK

Meanwhile VML sales growth is in the quadruple digits and signing new customers... VML>SNK
    Who are you and what have you done with the real Robbo?

I've got so used to constant scepticism about VML from you that I can't handle the change. It's like I'm in an upside-down world.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    Who are you and what have you done with the real Robbo?

I've got so used to constant scepticism about VML from you that I can't handle the change. It's like I'm in an upside-down world.
    I'm guessing he's the Robbo who has bought in at about 34 and is now in full ramp up mode