sharetrader
Page 149 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    ROFL so it was SOREHEAD selling down!!
    So... Sorehead crashed the share purchase plan, scared the capital raising investors, sold down through the McDonalds hype, etc etc...

He's only got a few million shares left - things will presumably be much nicer without Sorehead in the mix.

The absense of Snakk Trustee will do great things for VML.

Onwards and upwards, good bye Sorehead.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

ROFL so it was SOREHEAD selling down!!
    And I am particularly drawn to the conclusion that Sorehead was the one selling out BIG TIME down to circa 1.6 (40) cents just prior to the capital raising announcement (CR being at 40 cents)... Such an interesting game it is.

Membaa

And I am particularly drawn to the conclusion that Sorehead was the one selling out BIG TIME down to circa 1.6 (40) cents just prior to the capital raising announcement (CR being at 40 cents)... Such an interesting game it is.
    Hi robbo, the top-20 list was indicating a selldown and the Annual report showed he had reduced by 1.11%, have you just worked that out?

Todays SSH uses 2012 pre-consolidation holdings (last disclosure) and total in class which tends to over state the sell down (implies 12.34% to 4.81%) where as about the bulk of the % change is due to dilution and only 1.11% due to selling. Pre-Consolidation at 7/4/15 - Snakk Trustee 96,343,109 was 6.56% Total in Class 1,468,406,587.

We should note he still has 3,200,000 shares 4.81% which is plenty enough to continue to behave as a big player. Still helps to confirm suspicions that his broker has been working the market for some time. Pretty clever really considering the illiquidity, but presented some great accumulation opportunities for the minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    have you just worked that out?
    Sorry I just keep having flashbacks to when Wallace and Baa_Baa were defending Snakk Trustee and selling the assumption that Snakk Trustee was not selling down... Although the shareprice was 60 cents at the time, I guess there was more meat on the bone for Wallace, Baa_Baa and Snakk Trustee at that point

At the end of the day, less Sorehead the better.

Todays SSH uses 2012 pre-consolidation holdings
    Baa_Baa, consolidation does nothing to change your percentage holding in a company.

Although, you correctly point out that Sorehead's percentage holding was diluted. But this is a result of share issuances, not the consolidation.

Membaa

Baa_Baa, consolidation does nothing to change your percentage holding in a company.

Although, you correctly point out that Sorehead's percentage holding was diluted. But this is a result of share issuances, not the consolidation.
    You're right, consolidation by itself doesn't change the % holding and I didn't say it did, but the cap raisings did dilute .. I said "the bulk of the % change is due to dilution and only 1.11% due to selling" .. the last disclosure was 2012.

BTW, I don't think Wallace ever defended Snakk. His posts at that time stated Snakk Trustee hadn't sold any at the time of posting. What Snakk has done since then was predictable ever since the Annual Return came out, which was well after Wallace was banned.

Membaa

To clear this up for folks, no one should be implying Snakk has sold millions of shares because that's not true, he has sold about 653,724 shares as at this notice, compared to his post consolidation holding of 3,853,724 shares. Snakk Trustee is still well and truly in the game but the only way you will know is to regularly monitor the top-20 shareholders, as there will be no more SSH's now that it's under 5%. I wonder if the selldown has been to finance his new investments announced in the media recently?
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 17-07-2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typos

Arrow

"the bulk of the % change is due to dilution and only 1.11% due to selling"
    The announcement says: Date on which substantial holding ceased: 10 July 2015

So what happened on 10 July? There was no share issuances on that day... I wonder what Sorehead is up to. I also wonder why he bothered putting down consolidation as a reason that he's no longer a substantial holder. Is that what smoke and mirrors means?

I also note grammatical errors in the disclosure to the NZX from Sorehead... "Snakk Trustees Liminted" and "a result of on market sales,the issue of new ordinary..."

How very saddening to lose such an astute shareholder

the only way you will know is to regularly monitor the top-20 shareholders
    Actually, Baa_Baa, I don't want to embarrass you but unfortunately you're mistaken:

Public inspection of share registers is a requirement of any company, listed or not (Remember when Mr Whimp started making low-ball private offers to people? He simply obtained the names and addresses of all shareholders on the share register)
    Seeing as the share register is kept at Compushare, just arrange it with them, any time between 9am and 5pm.
    Or, just ask that they send it to you within 5 working days.

Have fun

Guru

I assume consolidation was mentioned to explain the huge reduction in numbers of shares. As pointed out, most of the fall is due to consolidatino and only about $200k worth is due to sales (which is about 2 weeks average turnover).