sharetrader
Page 150 of 689 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I assume consolidation was mentioned to explain the huge reduction in numbers of shares. As pointed out, most of the fall is due to consolidatino and only about $200k worth is due to sales (which is about 2 weeks average turnover).
    This is no reason to write it as a "transaction and events giving rise to ceasing of substantial holding."

Smoke and mirrors.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

No embarrassment robbo, that's where I get the top-20 list from, as I'm only interested in the larger shareholders % movements. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Actually, Baa_Baa, I don't want to embarrass you but unfortunately you're mistaken:

Public inspection of share registers is a requirement of any company, listed or not (Remember when Mr Whimp started making low-ball private offers to people? He simply obtained the names and addresses of all shareholders on the share register)
    Seeing as the share register is kept at Compushare, just arrange it with them, any time between 9am and 5pm.
    Or, just ask that they send it to you within 5 working days.

Have fun

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    No embarrassment robbo, that's where I get the top-20 list from, as I'm only interested in the larger shareholders % movements. Cheers.
    Oh they prepare you one of those specially do they Baa_Baa? Here I was thinking they send them out in alphabetical order and you would do your own analysis on that. I mean it's not hard to copy and paste it into Excel and then sort by size in a column, is it?

So, back to the main point, what happened on 10 July that led to Sorehead no longer being a substantial holder?

Seeing as you regularly obtain top-20 lists, I suppose you'll be happy to provide regular updates on the selling habits on Sorehead, right?

PS - can you post up some of the PDFs of the older ones that you regularly keep an eye on?
    Last edited by robbo24; 16-07-2015 at 03:22 PM. Reason: PS
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

wow you guys could piss for NZ at olympics... as long as you qualify I guess....

the past discussions over at hotcopper being a qualifier....
    Last edited by it-guy; 16-07-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Guru

I assume consolidation was mentioned to explain the huge reduction in numbers of shares. As pointed out, most of the fall is due to consolidatino and only about $200k worth is due to sales (which is about 2 weeks average turnover).

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Sorry I just keep having flashbacks to when Wallace and Baa_Baa were defending Snakk Trustee and selling the assumption that Snakk Trustee was not selling down... Although the shareprice was 60 cents at the time, I guess there was more meat on the bone for Wallace, Baa_Baa and Snakk Trustee at that point

At the end of the day, less Sorehead the better.
    They're the worst thing about this company. Get out! Good riddance!

I wouldn't pay much attention to what Wallace D has said:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/archive...-8888-p-4.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D
    I have spent the weekend reading back through the 'Whole Blog' again……..anyone thinking of investing should do so, I have looked at all the history people refer to regarding the infamous 'Plus SMS' and all the trivia regarding the 'Shell' VML slipped into.

I have not changed any of my views, and I would love someone to give me a valid reason to reduce my holding or stop me from buying more?

Membaa

Technically today's close is a break out of the upper range of the descending linear regression channel beginning at the consolidation date.

Its really just a range confirmation ie 33c-65c a TA "breakout" to new level would require the 65c resistance to be taken out and then become support...

Perhaps Snakk where politely asked to reduce holdings , so they don't appear on substantial holders list. no one cares about the minions... but Snakk had a smell about it.
    Last edited by it-guy; 17-07-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    yeah but its really just a range confirmation ie 33c-65c a TA "breakout" to new level would require the 65c to be taken out and become support...
    Yes that would be a breakout of the horizontal overhead resistance, something to look forward to, but it's not the only TA indicator that can break out. Anyway, all you have to do is buy the queue up to .66 and we can all enjoy your breakout Actually, there's a few .7's there now, so fill your boots dude. LOL

Default Snakk Trustees Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You're right, consolidation by itself doesn't change the % holding and I didn't say it did
    No, interesting that you guys are talking about it though, considering the mention of it (which I thought as odd) in the SSH notice:

"Details of transactions and events giving rise to ceasing of substantial holding
    Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: As a result of on market sales,the issue of new ordinary shares by Vmob Group Limited and the consolidation of its capital on a ratio of 1 new share for 25 shares held Snakk Trustees Limited has ceased being a substantial security holder in Vmob Group Limited."

Anyway if they hit the under 5% mark on 10 July and have 4.81% at 16 July they've sold about 0.019% or 126,339 shares alone in the last week?

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    Perhaps Snakk where politely asked to reduce holdings.
    I think it's plausible they were left out of the last two placements by the board (after all, they did mention it was for "sophisticated" investors), and Snakk weren't happy about it so they've done their best to sabotage the efforts. Wouldn't surprise me.