sharetrader
Page 154 of 689 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 6883

I just re-read the full year and the IKEA announcement. They appear to me like really good news, why is it that the market has reacted so negatively/neutrally?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    I just re-read the full year and the IKEA announcement. They appear to me like really good news, why is it that the market has reacted so negatively/neutrally?
    From the full year you can see the cash burning very fast, so much more cap to be raised and burnt. Current holders will be diluted more.
    "Close eyes and hope for a buyout from MSFT" / "when its on the ASX the ozzies will go nutz for it and we can all bail then" seem to be the two current strategies coming from holders.
    Last edited by axe; 04-08-2015 at 06:14 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    They are really good news, though the company doesn't release any financial information with the announcements so it is near impossible to determine how good the good news really is! There is also a persistent seller in the market content to offer modest parcels to buyers at ever decreasing prices effectively capping the share price. The positive outcome of this however is that patient accumulators are enjoying lower prices for longer.

Membaa

Nice, VMob ACMR grows 41% in first 4 months of FY16 to NZ$4.5m

https://nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/267875

You missed the more important bit hidden away at the end: the ASX IPO has been postponed to allow "management to focus on commercial activities".

Membaa

I missed nothing, just posted a headline and a link, that's all.

41% AMCR growth in 4 months great news as far as I'm concerned! As a rough guide, sans guidance - straight line that to 12 months = ~$8.97m AMCR up 280% on FY15.

Seems a good decision to focus on commercial growth, build shareholder value.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    You missed the more important bit hidden away at the end: the ASX IPO has been postponed to allow "management to focus on commercial activities".
    Agree MikeyBC - the last bit is the important bit. Interesting times ahead.

"Due to the significant momentum in the business and ongoing commercial
    negotiations, the Board believes that it is in the best interests of
    shareholders for management to focus on commercial activities and therefore
    delay the timing of the proposed IPO on the ASX."

The announcement is indeed good news. And I believe there are some strong hints that there are some more substantial contracts in the pipeline. It's would expect some more announcements in the coming months and once these announcements are made maybe then they will progress the ASX listing. That is the optimistic view. However the shares still wallow at circa 35 to 38 cents. That to me is a Concern.

Im also interested is a break even point. The ACMR is not $ in the bank. When are we going to see all these great news stories translate into cold hard cash? Banking contracts is one thing. But as a faithful shareholder I would like to see a lot more.

Membaa

The SP is effectively capped by a persistent seller whose at present happy with .36 reloading to fill the buys. The seller will eventually stop, then you'll see .36 and below was a bargain. Just presents sustained accumulation opportunity.

The ASX listing has always felt a little odd to me.

I first thought it a little strange back in December when the capital raise was announced, that it was in AUD. Maybe it's going to attract more Australian investors if it's priced in AUD. But you're still selling the same small, risky NZ company whether it's priced in NZD or AUD. Was the promise of a forthcoming ASX listing made to investors in December to help entice buyers?

Then there was the public announcement of the ASX listing. VML is still a tiny company listed that's not even listed on the main board of the NZX but they are planning to list on the ASX? Seriously? I'm sure that being listed on two exchanges isn't that expensive but is it really a cost that should come out of a loss-making company with $2.9m of revenue last year?

I think that postponing the listing is probably a good idea but surely VML could've seen that months ago and not even announced the listing in the first place.

Good to see that revenue is increasing but that news is really just the bread surrounding the ASX listing sandwich.