sharetrader
Page 155 of 689 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 6889
    Outside thinking.

The "ongoing commercial negotiations" intrigues me. It could mean more clients…. however it could also be a significant investor/partner?? (a la Xero)

Agree revenue increases without details of cash burn is of little relevance or help to the SP.

Is there any reason VML would delay the ASX listing, that wouldn't be positive?

If VML is hungry for cash, there must be a good reason to delay the listing right?

A few back of the envelope calculations. They seem to be scaling up nicely. Depending on the USA deployment the ACMR could sky rocket with the USA roll out.

$4.5*1.41=$6.35 next quarter? I assume these figures are just the Japan/EU markets.

A few back of the envelope calculations. They seem to be scaling up nicely. Depending on the USA deployment the ACMR could sky rocket with the USA roll out.

$4.5*1.41=$6.35 next quarter? I assume these figures are just the Japan/EU markets.

Banned

Can't see VML going to ASX or dual, better step would be NZX in my opinion. Does anyone know who the big seller is ? Holding the price back after good announcements.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    Can't see VML going to ASX or dual, better step would be NZX in my opinion. Does anyone know who the big seller is ? Holding the price back after good announcements.
    From stuff /
    VMob is the second NZAX-listed mobile marketing technology firm to pull back from an ASX listing inside a week.

This must refer to you Baa!
    VMob is valued on the NZAX at $24 million but has generated a disproportionate amount of interest among some traders after striking a global deal with fast-food giant McDonald's in January.

Banned

Thanks Crackity, didn't pick that up. If no ASX, NZX must be the next step. NZAX doesn't really cut it now, and SH's would enjoy the better level of compliance and reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    https://www.business.govt.nz/compani...panies/3478531

Pretty sure https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/267081

The Wolf of Sharetrader

I note Robbo's comments on another media source...

"Due to the significant momentum in the business and ongoing commercial negotiations, the Board believes that it is in the best interests of shareholders for management to focus on commercial activities and therefore delay the timing of the proposed IPO on the ASX. A further update will be provided to the market when the Board has confirmed the timing of the ASX listing.

Ha ha ha ha ha... Oh my, this is classic VML all over again:

(1) Write a BIG HEADLINE ABOUT SUPPOSEDLY AWESOME STUFF.
    (2) At the end, include some bad news about something that was formerly a HYPE HEADLINE from (1), above.
    (3) Try to justify (2) with more potential BIG HEADLINE NEWS from (1).

Anyway, here let me translate: "We can't afford an ASX listing. Our revenue:loss ratio means that $4.5m ACMR isn't actually a good thing anyway. Our on-going commercial negotiations relate to an enormous dilution at a massive discount to someone. It is not in the best interests of shareholders at all, particularly when you don't know what we're doing. Edit: And our CFO quit, what a coincidence.

Classic VML, quack quack quack keep feeding those ducks and keep feeding Sorenson.
    Last edited by nextbigthing; 04-08-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Banned

aha, Sorenson; makes sense thanks klid. Prob needs the $ for Mega. The quicker he exits the better for all shareholders.