sharetrader
Page 156 of 687 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    aha, Sorenson; makes sense thanks klid. Prob needs the $ for Mega. The quicker he exits the better for all shareholders.
    As I've said in the past.... I would value this company around the $10 million mark... not the $25 million its valued at now.

Anyone who thought Australians would pump the value of this company further North were dreaming.

VML is still a great prospect though with great technology. In a few more years they potentially could be another Diligent amassing huge cashflow.

Just not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    From the full year you can see the cash burning very fast, so much more cap to be raised and burnt. Current holders will be diluted more.
    "Close eyes and hope for a buyout from MSFT" / "when its on the ASX the ozzies will go nutz for it and we can all bail then" seem to be the two current strategies coming from holders.
    Hmm option 2 is off the table as ASX listing delayed.

Option 1 however looking very likely. "Due to the significant momentum in the business and ongoing commercial negotiations"
    Clearly they are in negotiations with a buyer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Hmm option 2 is off the table as ASX listing delayed.

Option 1 however looking very likely. "Due to the significant momentum in the business and ongoing commercial negotiations"
    Clearly they are in negotiations with a buyer.

I don't reckon. Just sounds like they are securing more big brand clients. McDonalds in the US rollout ? Still think they will go NZX, may needs some waivers though.

It's a valid theory axe. However it's equally likely that they just can't handle the dilution right now and feel they are growing fine as it is. Like they said. Surely now would be a terrible time for a buy out just as it's a terrible time to be capital raising. Someone could take the whole company for $30m based on the last 12 months of not-huge-volume trade prices.

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    It's a valid theory axe. However it's equally likely that they just can't handle the dilution right now and feel they are growing fine as it is. Like they said. Surely now would be a terrible time for a buy out just as it's a terrible time to be capital raising. Someone could take the whole company for $30m based on the last 12 months of not-huge-volume trade prices.
    Now that VML is working on Amazon hosting integration, the chances of the buyer being Microsoft become less and less.

I think this technology would be more suited towards an SAP or SalesForce.com type buyer.

However I don't think they will sell out at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Now that VML is working on Amazon hosting integration, the chances of the buyer being Microsoft become less and less.

I think this technology would be more suited towards an SAP or SalesForce.com type buyer.

However I don't think they will sell out at all.
    I think they would if they could. The question is to who, and when. SAP and SF are logical options. MS is possible if VMob becomes a critical enabler for their large clients through Azure and VMOB effectively becomes indispensable - becomes a defensive protectionist buy. Still very possible.
    Last edited by Plutus; 06-08-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Membaa

ASM presentations here, a video recording should be published in due course https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/268210

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    ASM presentations here, a video recording should be published in due course https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/268210
    pg.35 is interesting
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Certainly some interesting announcements today.

Head office relocating to San Francisco. Interesting move. Could be good for company growth, or could just be an expensive junket. I guess time will tell.

And VML is looking at moving the the NZX main board from NZAX. Probably a good move if the growth is going to continue. Reasonably good explanation for why the ASX listing was considered and rejected. https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/218175.pdf

Although, it looks like there will be yet another capital raise. Hopefully, if the company actually takes off, one day a capital raise will support the company for more than just the next few months. To be fair, it's probably hard for a company this size to raise $20 million or so. At least it keeps a few bankers off the streets and in employment.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    And VML is looking at moving the the NZX main board from NZAX.
    Worth trying but in my view, they should go to the NXT which is their natural home given their size - if NZX had launched it properly all these small caps wouldn't be trying to avoid it.