sharetrader
Page 159 of 689 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 6889
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Here is another one for you.

Date this disclosure made: 4 July 2013
    Date last disclosure made: 22 August 2012

Substantial security holder(s) giving disclosure
    Name(s): Scott Bradley, Rebecca Bradley, Sharbo Limited
    Contact details: Scott Bradley - Mobile 021 722 556 - Email
    scott.bradley@vmob.co

Summary of substantial holding to which disclosure relates
    Class of listed voting securities: Ordinary shares
    Summary for: Scott Bradley, Rebecca Bradley, Sharbo Limited
    For this disclosure,--
    (a) total number held in class: 412,767,361
    (b) total in class: 945,865,146
    (c) total percentage held in class: 43.79%

For last disclosure,--
    (a) total number held in class: 412,767,361
    (b) total in class: 780,566,771
    (c) total percentage held in class: 52.88%

Going back to 2013.
    Hi axe. Thanks for that info. I guess that is all relative to absolute value. If the share price is being kept down by a current overhang and therefore undervalued (my view) not the right time to get overly diluted.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    Hi axe. Thanks for that info. I guess that is all relative to absolute value. If the share price is being kept down by a current overhang and therefore undervalued (my view) not the right time to get overly diluted.
    Plutus, that statement is worthy of a politician! It makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I have been looking at the numbers for VMob. I know the cash burn rate is high, and understand the rationale for the high burn rate. I guess the ACMR of $4.5m might take a while to build up - but build up it will. Id love to see the ACMR continue to grow and maybe reach $8-9m by the end of the year. But is this possible?

I suspect it is off the back of the McDonalds Global and in particular the USA launch we have seen exponential growth from a very low base. So Vmob are going to need to secure some very large clients to continue this growth. I was hoping some months back that there might have been further announcements. Ikea while good is not enough. But then procurement processes in massive organisations is a difficult and time consuming exercise.

but I wanted to look at some of the numbers again. in earlier posts I have done some back of envelope calculations.

They say that VMob has 20m people using their Apps
    there are 17300 mcdonalds stores (and 20,000 places in total - pg 32 of presentation)
    We know clients include Esso (Mobil) Ikea and 7-eleven. (they really need a few more I think)

but on page 29 they outline the pricing solution

I have run the numbers based on low end estimates but using their own numbers (and there may be an upside to these numbers.
    price solution low end
    description income units revenue month Revenue annual
    customers $4,000 20m $80,000 $960,000
    core service $18 20,000 $360,000 $4,320,000
    Internet of things $5 20,000 $100,000 $1,200,000
    Loyalty $5 20,000 $100,000 $1,200,000
    BI + Analytics $5 20,000 $100,000 $1,200,000
    $8,880,000

Am I missing anything here, or is VMob on the cusp (using their own information) of breaking even?
    Since Scott placed PushPay into his comparisons list for ACMR its quite interesting to read this today :

https://nzx.com/companies/PAY/announcements/268337

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Plutus, that statement is worthy of a politician! It makes no sense at all.
    LOL, must have been tired. I would make a sh!t politician. Let me try and put it a little clearer. Founding Executives accept dilution with growth and capital raising, as long as the value of their shareholding increases as opposed to being hung-up on the actual %. The second point is it appears there has been a single large seller in the market putting a lid on the price (the overhang). It is not attractive to capital raise too much while the price is arguably below where it should be. For the sake of all us s/h's, i just hope they don't raise too much as these levels. Does that make sense Jonu ?

Encouraging news with the shift to San Francisco. Being closer to the innovation center of the world is positive. Maybe VMob will get more USA friends to bankroll them going forward by basing the management team there. This wont be cheap but we will see how it goes. I sthe company is getting near the point of doing a $20-50m serious raise to properly fund the USA?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Encouraging news with the shift to San Francisco. Being closer to the innovation center of the world is positive. Maybe VMob will get more USA friends to bankroll them going forward by basing the management team there. This wont be cheap but we will see how it goes. I sthe company is getting near the point of doing a $20-50m serious raise to properly fund the USA?
    I agree the move of HQ to San Fran is a good thing, get closer to the big time, though it's not necessarily a huge cost as they already have an office and presumably they will move in there, so just relocation costs?

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/@37.78...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Membaa

If you couldn't make it, the Annual Meeting 2015 - Recording is here: http://www.vmob.com/investors.html

Phils speech is read directly from his Chairmans Address published 11 Aug, though it is interesting to see him present for his emphasis that you don't get reading a report.

Scott's presentation is very good IMO, he covers the product, the market, the partnership with Microsoft and the company plans very well. Again it is good to see his emphasis, I thought particularly his sense of the opportunity for VMob and pure delight at how much progress they've made in the past year.

If you're short for time, at the 1:00h mark in the recording there is a sum up and a couple of insightful shareholder questions. Phil seemed cautious about shareholders asking questions on video and twice during the meeting encouraged conversation after the meeting. It's a good illustration that if you really do have questions for the Directors and key management, you have to attend the ASM.

Membaa

Well that's finally been solved, the missing 750k shares from the pre-IPO placement have been issued. https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/218583.pdf

Easy to confuse this with 'more shares' being issued, even 'surprise shares', ergo more dilution, but it's not, just someone who is late to front up with their payment (not surprisingly being $37.5k in the hole immediately on payment based on the current SP).

Not that any of that has stopped someone immediately dropping a 116k Ask at .36 into the market. Wonder what they're up to. LOL.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 17-08-2015 at 12:42 PM.

I came in earlier today to pick a few up at 32c just before some other buying took it up to 35c. It's come off a bit now probably 'cause of uncertainty about tonight's US Equity market movements. VML's volume is only slightly above daily average, and so wouldn't make too much of a few bids and offers coming and going.

Discl: I'm done buying now until the market is no longer so bearish...which could take a while.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 24-08-2015 at 04:46 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

That was me selling at 0.35c. I had it on from last week; I really didn't think it would hit. Oh well, maybe I'll buy some WYN with the cash.
    Where did that 36c seller (~90k) disappear to though I wonder.