sharetrader
Page 160 of 689 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6889
    Guru

My best performing share of the day. Only one in the green.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    My best performing share of the day. Only one in the green.
    Haha, same story here. Kind of wish it would've been any other holding to take the green but better than none!

Banned

Where did that 36c seller (~90k) disappear to though I wonder.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... a very good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    Where did that 36c seller (~90k) disappear to though I wonder.
    Hmmm... a very good question.[/QUOTE]
    Might see a global 711 agreement tomorrow?

Banned

[/QUOTE]
    Might see a global 711 agreement tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Not so sure - a seller withdrawing is different from a buyer entering. News might be more about share deals rather than a sales deal. Maybe both watching with interest... Looks cheap at these levels.

Both seemed to happen though. 100k buyer at 0.33 is the largest single order I've seen in a while.

For comparisons sake I like to compare WYN but they are ten times bigger in every respect. Market cap of WYN $177 mil whether or not that's fair it is what it is... so it's conceivable you'd have VML at $17.7 mil or about $0.26.

Just saying

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Both seemed to happen though. 100k buyer at 0.33 is the largest single order I've seen in a while.

For comparisons sake I like to compare WYN but they are ten times bigger in every respect. Market cap of WYN $177 mil whether or not that's fair it is what it is... so it's conceivable you'd have VML at $17.7 mil or about $0.26.

Just saying
    Interesting that you disclose selling @ .35 and now you are making some unsubstantiated comparisons to WYN who have nothing in their business or market that is common with VML except to develop software. Are you hoping for a lower buy price? .26 would be awesome buying but it seems there is a larger buyer happy to pay .33 and almost filled in 2 days. The large seller seems to be gone for the meantime, maybe they don't see the point of selling under .37/38 where they parked for weeks. That said I'm sure a few people are happy accumulating at these or lower levels; I guess they look forward to the SP being 10x more some day.

I'd be interested to hear more about your research and conclusions.

Last edited by Baa_Baa; 27-08-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Interesting that you disclose selling @ .35 and now you are making some unsubstantiated comparisons to WYN who have nothing in their business or market that is common with VML except to develop software. Are you hoping for a lower buy price? .26 would be awesome buying but it seems there is a larger buyer happy to pay .33 and almost filled in 2 days. The large seller seems to be gone for the meantime, maybe they don't see the point of selling under .37/38 where they parked for weeks. That said I'm sure a few people are happy accumulating at these or lower levels; I guess they look forward to the SP being 10x more some day.

I'd be interested to hear more about your research and conclusions.

Hi Baa; thanks for your response. I don't think the comparison is unsubstantiated; as mentioned "they are ten times bigger in every respect." - I refer to their revenue, recent capital raise and recent share price as just some of the metrics matching this fact. All around 10x vMob. I am sure the other metrics are probably the same, I don't know... employee numbers? etc?

I only sold a small portion of my holdings at $0.35, and it was kind of accidental (I pretty much forgot about it). No I am not looking for a lower buy price however in saying that if I could buy for $0.26 I think I would take that up.

As far as I can tell that "larger buyer happy to pay .33" might have been a one-off. I don't see any big stacked buys right now.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Hi Baa; thanks for your response. I don't think the comparison is unsubstantiated; as mentioned "they are ten times bigger in every respect." - I refer to their revenue, recent capital raise and recent share price as just some of the metrics matching this fact. All around 10x vMob. I am sure the other metrics are probably the same, I don't know... employee numbers? etc?
    Growth is substantially different, it part due to VML growing quickly of a small base. For SaaS, espeically those still loss making like both of these, growth is a very important metric so cant be ignored.

Disc: hold both.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Growth is substantially different, it part due to VML growing quickly of a small base. For SaaS, espeically those still loss making like both of these, growth is a very important metric so cant be ignored.

Disc: hold both.
    Exactly. Sales momentum is impressive. Happy to accumulate a few at these levels.