sharetrader
Page 161 of 689 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6889

Good point, growth is one thing that doesn't match that 10:1 ratio, and I agree.

But there's been no vMob news recently and the recent smashing of pretty much every tech stock in the world hasn't been reflected in vMob and I wonder if that's just because of the size of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Good point, growth is one thing that doesn't match that 10:1 ratio, and I agree.

But there's been no vMob news recently and the recent smashing of pretty much every tech stock in the world hasn't been reflected in vMob and I wonder if that's just because of the size of the market.
    That's one thing that Xero goes on about a lot. They have raised a lot of money and have $250m in the bank which should last them a while.

In contrast, VML is constantly raising capital and announced another capital raise a couple of weeks ago (I think). They seem to be perpetually in need of money to keep the lights on for the next few months.

What happens, given the recent correction/coming bear market/coming zombie apocalypse, if capital markets gum up a bit more and VML can't raise the money to keep the lights on any longer? That possibility should really be on an investor's radar. I know I haven't considered it until now.

Banned

Great to see VMob included in Edison Research's Technology showcase next week in Auckland, along with Straker, Vista and SLI. Great profile to some heavy weight tech investors.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    Great to see VMob included in Edison Research's Technology showcase next week in Auckland, along with Straker, Vista and SLI. Great profile to some heavy weight tech investors.
    Agree, good profile for the investor exposure. Caution though, around these parts there's not much good that people have to say about Edison! I presume a 'Research Report' will accompany or precede the showcase event. For my part I'll still be interested to see how Edison develops their views from the last report, as there have been a whole raft of positive developments for VMob that weren't in the forecasts.

And other news today, the NZX listing planned for 2 October pending no issues meeting the NZX conditions; shareholders don't revolt (why would they?); and getting the NZX waivers required. You'd think they wouldn't be posting the pre-break announcement without a fairly high degree of confidence it will all go ahead. Goodbye NZAX listing and good riddance, jmho.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 01-09-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Agree, good profile for the investor exposure. Caution though, around these parts there's not much good that people have to say about Edison! I presume a 'Research Report' will accompany or precede the showcase event. For my part I'll still be interested to see how Edison develops their views from the last report, as there have been a whole raft of positive developments for VMob that weren't in the forecasts.

And other news today, the NZX listing planned for 2 October pending no issues meeting the NZX conditions; shareholders don't revolt (why would they?); and getting the NZX waivers required. You'd think they wouldn't be posting the pre-break announcement without a fairly high degree of confidence it will all go ahead. Goodbye NZAX listing and good riddance, jmho.
    They wouldn't announce unless they had it in the bag. Just one more legacy issue to sort out, and will be upward.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    They wouldn't announce unless they had it in the bag. Just one more legacy issue to sort out, and will be upward.
    I reckon you're onto it with that one Plutus. When the "legacy issue" is sorted out, the coiled spring unloads and we're off. Something to ponder over the next few weeks. Must be a dilemma for the "legacy issue" broker, keeping the cap on and scrimping a few pennies here and there, or to back off leading into and during the transfer to NZX, let the imminent great HY results boost the market and feed the FOMO appetite. All will be revealed, we're off to the NZX 2nd October, unless the shareholders are revolting. Well, most aren't but some are .. Lol.

Banned

I reckon you're onto it with that one Plutus. When the "legacy issue" is sorted out, the coiled spring unloads and we're off. Something to ponder over the next few weeks. Must be a dilemma for the "legacy issue" broker, keeping the cap on and scrimping a few pennies here and there, or to back off leading into and during the transfer to NZX, let the imminent great HY results boost the market and feed the FOMO appetite. All will be revealed, we're off to the NZX 2nd October, unless the shareholders are revolting. Well, most aren't but some are .. Lol.

As long as it is FOMO and not FOBS.....( BS = being shafted....)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    As long as it is FOMO and not FOBS.....( BS = being shafted....)
    Joy germ If so you can take it for the team Crackity, an apt handle Lol. Us sheeple have enjoyed sustained buying at these depressed prices while VMob have been booking results, which will all be revealed in the next few weeks. Onwards to the NZX!

Banned

Joy germ If so you can take it for the team Crackity, an apt handle Lol. Us sheeple have enjoyed sustained buying at these depressed prices while VMob have been booking results, which will all be revealed in the next few weeks. Onwards to the NZX!
    Possibly not the best acronym choice with my nom de share.....good luck to all holders - go get em tiger ( and sheep ...)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Possibly not the best acronym choice with my nom de share.....good luck to all holders - go get em tiger ( and sheep ...)
    Like it Crackity, we sheeple have been loving these low prices for longer. Not everyone can afford to just 'buy a position', some of us chip in a few $ when we can, building a position, which has been facilitated nicely recently by the one who shall remain nameless. Who would have guessed we could keep loading up during times when VMob have been posting amazing results that the market has simply ignored. There's the coiled spring ... I suspect great things in the not too distant future, not the least getting us out of the NZAX doldrums and onto the main board. These VMob guys haven't put a foot wrong, their solution is on the money, in the right place at the right time, and backed by the giant Microsoft. That's a big part of the answer as to why I wouldn't be concerned about capital (which was recently questioned), VMob are ingrained in the MS Azure revenue story and the giant won't let that go any time soon. I'm more confident now than when I started buying, it's just a matter of time, and patience.