sharetrader
Page 162 of 689 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 6889
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I reckon you're onto it with that one Plutus. When the "legacy issue" is sorted out, the coiled spring unloads and we're off. Something to ponder over the next few weeks. Must be a dilemma for the "legacy issue" broker, keeping the cap on and scrimping a few pennies here and there, or to back off leading into and during the transfer to NZX, let the imminent great HY results boost the market and feed the FOMO appetite. All will be revealed, we're off to the NZX 2nd October, unless the shareholders are revolting. Well, most aren't but some are .. Lol.
    I hear that there has been a big off-market this week. Guessing that overhang might now be sorted. Might ring HO next week to ask if its true. Sounded legit.
    Last edited by McD; 04-09-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Where did you hear that McD??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    Heard the same over the weekend. Makes sense. see my previous comment #1551.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    Ask the company for an updated Top 20 shareholder report. They should know movements 3 days after any trade.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Talking You need lots of stores and users at those prices

Just had a look at the latest presentation.

Ignoring all the 'we are eating lots of disk space fluff' but the continuing growth of ACMR (recurring revenue) looks useful.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Just had a look at the latest presentation.

Ignoring all the 'we are eating lots of disk space fluff' but the continuing growth of ACMR (recurring revenue) looks useful.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

VML are doing alright.... but the ACMR slide towards the end where they compared themselves to other similar business types listed on the NZX I thought was interesting.

So I checked up on Pushpay.... 69.2% ACMR growth in the 1st quarter alone. VML did 41% in 4 months.

Geo is a write-off (in my opinion) and both Xero and Diligent have a massive cash hoard to see them through so investors needn't worry about capital raising.

So maybe VML is valued pretty much where they ought to be?? I certainly can't see them doing anything like the 1700% they did for the last financial year. 150% would be satisfactory I would think. That would get them around the $7 million mark.

Thoughts?

Is the latest Cap raise 20% Dilution for current holders @ a 9% discount to the SPP?

Who is still accumulating?

The increase in FTE from 48 @ FY15 to 65 now. That should translate to a hefty increase in costs. There were 24 FTE @ FY2014 - 10 of which were on 100k+ .

I was accumulating at 32c but not anymore. I like this company, - its management, product, partnerships and strategy...but cash burn could become a problem - extra FTE, cost of head office relocation to San fran, etc.

Sitting on what I have now until I see more concrete evidence of earnings.

Having said that, didn't Edison value this stock at 1.3c pre consolidation and before the MacDonalds deal in Japan? That is, 34c post consolidation. That seemed undervalued then - soon after the sp shot up to 2.5c = 62.5c.

Threre's value in this pup...but we won't know just how much until they show us the money. Meanwhile, it's speculative.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Is the latest Cap raise 20% Dilution for current holders @ a 9% discount to the SPP?

Who is still accumulating?

The increase in FTE from 48 @ FY15 to 65 now. That should translate to a hefty increase in costs. There were 24 FTE @ FY2014 - 10 of which were on 100k+ .
    30 day VWAP under 3% below today's close. Been accumulating up to 34cps. Like Bobcat see value upside with NZX listing, new look share register, growing MS relationship. Ticking the boxes people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Having said that, didn't Edison value this stock at 1.3c pre consolidation and before the MacDonalds deal in Japan? That is, 34c post consolidation. That seemed undervalued then - soon after the sp shot up to 2.5c = 62.5c.
    No, you've remembered that wrong. Edison only seems to value stocks at vast multiples of the current price! They're a PR firm rather than an analysis firm, aren't they?

Their analysis from December 2014 (available here: http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch....ort/vmob-group or http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch....CT=18&ID=13260) has a value (pre-consolidation) of 3.8c or and "upside case" of 5.2c. Post-consolidation these are 95c and 130c (it was a 25-to-1 consolidation, wasn't it?)

So that's between 2.7 and 3.7 times the current price.