sharetrader
Page 163 of 689 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    No, you've remembered that wrong. Edison only seems to value stocks at vast multiples of the current price! They're a PR firm rather than an analysis firm, aren't they?

Their analysis from December 2014 (available here: http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch....ort/vmob-group or http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch....CT=18&ID=13260) has a value (pre-consolidation) of 3.8c or and "upside case" of 5.2c. Post-consolidation these are 95c and 130c (it was a 25-to-1 consolidation, wasn't it?)

So that's between 2.7 and 3.7 times the current price.
    Yeah and they were valuing Snakk at > 12 cents, so I wouldn't bother reading too much into their reports.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down Some way to go yet

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Is the latest Cap raise 20% Dilution for current holders @ a 9% discount to the SPP?

Who is still accumulating?

The increase in FTE from 48 @ FY15 to 65 now. That should translate to a hefty increase in costs. There were 24 FTE @ FY2014 - 10 of which were on 100k+ .
    A Tiger rule of thumb was that a FTE needed at least $200K of annual revenue to break even, but that was a few years ago.
    So assuming that $250K would do it then $16M a year revenue would be good.

This new $5M will not last them long - there will be back for more this year.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 09-09-2015 at 02:42 PM. Reason: incoherence
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

VMob in the finalists for: NZ Innovators Awards 2015

In the categories:
    INNOVATION IN INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY & CLOUD SOLUTIONS

and
    INNOVATION IN MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS

and
    EXPORT INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR

Well done VMob.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    ...... continual optimistic postings won't hold the SP up by themselves..........
    From AIR thread. Are you still holding VML BAA?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    From AIR thread. Are you still holding VML BAA?
    Axe, you're a joy. Of course I still hold VML, I haven't sold a single share in fact I have bought more at these depressed prices, quite a lot more, relatively speaking, though similar to the sentiment of the large holders (although they did it off market) who are now inhabiting the T20 list. Have you bought any yet?

Honestly Axe, I genuinely think VMob is an exceptionally good investment with a great product in the right place at the right time, in high growth mode, leading into a market which is incomprehensibly large, partnered with one of the largest IT companies on the planet.

I'd hate to miss out just because of a brief but sustained period of negative sentiment. Even the recent posts of esteemed members fail to see the true ACMR picture, they don't realise the numbers have been public for at over a month (the shareholders meeting was where they were originally released), let alone the upside revenue from how many millions of 'users' are engaged on the platform through their mobile devices.

VMob will make some investors very very happy. Others will wonder what the heck happened while they questioned and doubted the minutiae of the day to day sentiment.

Jmho as always, not advice.

Cheers
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Axe, you're a joy. Of course I still hold VML, I haven't sold a single share in fact I have bought more at these depressed prices, quite a lot more, relatively speaking, though similar to the sentiment of the large holders (although they did it off market) who are now inhabiting the T20 list. Have you bought any yet?

Honestly Axe, I genuinely think VMob is an exceptionally good investment with a great product in the right place at the right time, in high growth mode, leading into a market which is incomprehensibly large, partnered with one of the largest IT companies on the planet.

I'd hate to miss out just because of a brief but sustained period of negative sentiment. Even the recent posts of esteemed members fail to see the true ACMR picture, they don't realise the numbers have been public for at over a month (the shareholders meeting was where they were originally released), let alone the upside revenue from how many millions of 'users' are engaged on the platform through their mobile devices.

VMob will make some investors very very happy. Others will wonder what the heck happened while they questioned and doubted the minutiae of the day to day sentiment.

Jmho as always, not advice.

Cheers
    BAA
    I agree they also have fantastic technology.

My issues are more around sales conversion. Last financial year they had 1700% growth in ACMR, but this year in the first 4 months that has reduced substantially to 41% growth.

Employee numbers are growing quickly which means costs are ballooning, especially with a new HO in San Fran.

So my concern is the capital raising that's going to need to take place and how much that would further dilute any holdings I might have should I buy.

Another point to consider, VML may need to go through further "growth pains" before the good times come which might mean todays share price looks high compared to where it might be heading. The 6 month interim report will tell that story.... how big has the loss grown too.

Guru

The 1700% was always an anomaly due to a low base. Ideally they would still be running at over 200% but over 100% is still great. Remember that they will have great growth from McD as more stores come online. Any new customers will just increase that growth further.

trying to delete this post.
    Last edited by Cobber; 11-09-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I agree they also have fantastic technology.

My issues are more around sales conversion. Last financial year they had 1700% growth in ACMR, but this year in the first 4 months that has reduced substantially to 41% growth.
    And I wonder how much of that 41% is due to the Ikea deal, of which there hasn't been anything similar announced since.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    And I wonder how much of that 41% is due to the Ikea deal, of which there hasn't been anything similar announced since.
    Ikea is a 5 month trial too.

But if the trial is successful, it could be worth quite a bit.

I know VML has lots of leads from he Microsoft global presentation.... its how many of those they manage to convert. And considering the costs are quite large... many companies might need to budget for it for next year.

Interesting stuff though.