sharetrader
Page 165 of 689 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I saw the clip of Paul Henry and Scott. no doubt this will be part of an offensive to boost the share price and get some well deserves publicity for VMoB. I just hope it all works. we have been waiting a very long time.
    I think a move to the NZX main board would increase exposure. And be good for shareholders, also with the possibility of dual listing to the asx. I think most other shareholders would likey agree about the possible benefits of increased exposure on the main board. I would support the cap raise but funds are tight right now. But i would think, once that capital is raised, we might see a magic migration upwards of the share price until the requirements are met. Disc, i am a holder. Traders could slow the rise though.

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    Richard Long did ads for Hanover too.......just saying

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I saw the clip of Paul Henry and Scott. no doubt this will be part of an offensive to boost the share price and get some well deserves publicity for VMoB. I just hope it all works. we have been waiting a very long time.
    They have to get to the 50m market cap one way or another. A marketing campaign for retail investors wont go astray.

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post

Paul Henry was buying Derek Handley a year ago too.

Lots of people are still buying Derek Handley. I got a Victoria Alumni email about how successful he is just this morning.

Membaa

People buying VML as well, just not on market. Very encouraging.

Advanced Member

Paul forgot to ask him when they will make a profit and pay a dividend.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    ... snip ... Looks like VML are going to have to put in some great 6 month numbers if they are to double the share price which will get their market capitalisation up to $40 million so they can move to NZX next year.
    Not sure about the maths there Cobber, my calc's are nowhere near double target SP for the desired market cap.

(67,244,449 + 14,705,882 = 81,950,331) / $0.48810053 = 40m
    say $0.49 = 40% increase on current SP at $0.35

Not such a high bar after all. Been there before a few times.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 25-09-2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: typo

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Hows that ACMR working out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not sure about the maths there Cobber, my calc's are nowhere near double target SP for the desired market cap.

(67,244,449 + 14,705,882 = 81,950,331) / $0.48810053 = 40m
    say $0.49 = 40% increase on current SP at $0.35

Not such a high bar after all. Been there before a few times.
    Might be a high bar Baa Baa barring some new residue announcements.

Market cap follows revenue/profit/whim,
    Share price follows RPS/EPS/WPS (with apologies to Steve Fleming)

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

R/E/W[ps]=Revenue/Earnings/Whim [per share]
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Hey PT, welcome back.

The ACMR announced at the annual SM and regurgitated recently at the Edison meeting was very encouraging .. well I think so, being only a few short months into the FY and a nice % upwards. But it's been a drought of performance data since then.

The proof will be the HY results as one expects implementations to have made great progress on ACMR and conversion to revenue, in McD's USA (about half of worldwide), with Japan done, Nederlands done, Korea underway .. not to mention Ikea on board etc etc. I'd also like to see the other 'name brands' factoring into results.

The flock are already bleating for profit (go figure), even though the company has only recently shifted from no-revenue-start-up to high-growth. But my focus is on accelerating ACMR growth, conversion to revenue, customer retention (especially), a converging ratio of earnings to costs, and new customer sign-ups.

Strangely there is little mention of the shift in the T20. We have a few new larger shareholders, some with distinction and very fine pedigree, and a great deal less of one who shall remain nameless.