sharetrader
Page 166 of 689 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 6889
    Membaa

Default Welcome, to our esteemed investor

I'd like to put out there, a warm welcome to Annette Presley, our newest substantial T20 investor with 750k shares @ 28/9. Great to have you on board!

Must see an opportunity aye. Baa baa, jump over to the asx and tell me what you think of mmj after doing a bit of research.

She may have made as much as $80m from selling callplus. The 'opportunity' she sees could just be a dabble with a quarter-of-a-million dollero. Also, I'm not usually the cynical type, but are her and Scott friends?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    She may have made as much as $80m from selling callplus. The 'opportunity' she sees could just be a dabble with a quarter-of-a-million dollero. Also, I'm not usually the cynical type, but are her and Scott friends?
    Sommelier - Is that "friends" .....

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    You don't think $250k investment is significant, moving into 10th place on the T20 at 1.12%? I wish I could have that amount invested, it would be significant to me for sure.

Annette is a person of distinction in investment circles and clearly a very successful business woman in high technology. I wouldn't call her investment in VMob "a dabble", more so a significant vote of confidence and who knows, there may be more coming.

We can be reasonably sure about the source of her shares as well, as the trade was off-market and another previously very substantial shareholders holdings have reduced markedly, which should give others who have feared that selldown some cause for relief, if not celebration.

Your comment about friendship doesn't warrant a serious response, hence I assume why Crackiti gave it the bird, which it deserves imo.

I'm certainly very encouraged having Annette on board and perhaps one day she will even consider joining the board, assuming an invitation. I would definitely vote for her.

BAA

Banned

Baa, sounds like you have an up to date T20 list? What does it look like now with new entrants?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    Baa, sounds like you have an up to date T20 list? What does it look like now with new entrants?
    At 28 Sept pre the current CR, 59% of VMob is owned by the T20 (40% is owned by the Directors who are the T4 and only 2 hold more than 5% each), 41% is held by the remaining shareholders. Since August there have been 3 new people and 3 new entities on the T20 amounting to around 3.5m shares. Four other entities have dropped out of the T20 but may still be shareholders. One entity has since April notably sold around 3m shares (~1.5m sold between mid-Aug to mid-Sept) with 667k remaining at #14 with 0.99%, a further 120k sold and this entity would be off the T20. These volumes of sale/purchase have been predominantly off-market, as is obvious from on-market volumes.

Check out the power of the VMob platform. This needs to be refined but a realtime facial recognition tool and a realtime beacon/loyalty offer is amazing. These guys can further refine this as they work closer with McDs and IKEA (29 mins in)

https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Mic...ta?ocid=player
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 05-10-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Check out the power of the VMob platform. This needs to be refined but a realtime facial recognition tool and a realtime beacon/loyalty offer is amazing. These guys can further refine this as they work closer with McDs and IKEA (29 mins in)

Wow, technically it is amazing stuff and illustrates the power of the Azure technologies that VMob's platform is built on. VMob is setting very high standards in Retail marketing techniques and are getting excellent technical recognition from this, it's exciting to see Microsoft giving the stage to our CTO to showcase the VMob platform capabilities.

As investors we have to trust that it flows through to real performance results for VMob's customers, ongoing ACMR growth and new sales. It will be great to have that trust replaced with facts, so looking forward to the HY results.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post

The best part of the video is @ 29:00. The technology is demonstrated in a live environment. There's a cool camera directly linked to the platform so it can change the digital display to match your age / gender / demographic. The platform is really accurate and recommends the children's novelty chips for the 43 Y/O male and a Happy meal for the 28 Y/O male.

Axe gonna buy some VML this week if the stars continue to align.
    Last edited by axe; 06-10-2015 at 02:33 PM.