sharetrader
Page 170 of 689 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 6889

In the double quotation below is an exert from the SSH that I linked to. Note that TC was a joint shareholder in Cottisloe Holdings Limited (the ultimate holding company of CAM).

My understanding is that if TC was a joint shareholder in Cottisloe and Cottisloe is a parent company of CAM when TC disposes of his joint shareholding in Cottisloe he is disposing of his interest in CAM which disposes of his interest in 5.8% of VML.

I am not saying that there is anything untoward going on. My point is that if you think that buying 200K worth of shares is a great sign then you need to view that in context of a director disposing of his interest in 5.8% of the company.

"" As previously disclosed although Timothy John Cook’s personal shareholding in VML does not in itself constitute a substantial holding, he was at the time a director of CAM and a director of, and a joint shareholder of all the shares in, Cottisloe Holdings Limited (the ultimate holding company of CAM), the registered holder and beneficial owner of 6.467% of VML. Taken together, the relevant interests of Timothy John Cook and CAM constituted 4,237,090 ordinary shares (7.214%) of VML ""

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    axe, Mr Cook never had an equity interest in CAM, therefore never disposed of the shares. And, CAM still holds their VML shares. He had some shares in his own right which is has obviously just added to, in a big way. Always good to see Directors buying up. Gives us all confidence.

Hope this helps Attachment 7696

Who is Keith Goodall you may ask?

It just might be the same Keith Goodall that is on the Board of Mexicali fresh? http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU120...resh-board.htm

Is he up with the play in the new age of digital disruption? - make up your own mind http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU151...o-with-11m.htm

Hopefully Keith should be able to get Mexicali to trial some VML apps and help consumption of Burger Wisconsin
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...rger-Wisconsin

DYOR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Who is Keith Goodall you may ask?

It just might be the same Keith Goodall that is on the Board of Mexicali fresh? http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU120...resh-board.htm

Is he up with the play in the new age of digital disruption? - make up your own mind http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU151...o-with-11m.htm

Hopefully Keith should be able to get Mexicali to trial some VML apps and help consumption of Burger Wisconsin
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...rger-Wisconsin

DYOR
    I think many moons ago he used to be a director of the Ken Wikeley / Rainbow property offshoot - Questar Corp - he has probably learnt stuff since those days though.

I've DMOR and happy to share
    Riding with the punches

By: Pardon, David
    Abstract:Examines the effect of the 1987 sharemarket crash (Black Monday) on investors. The following chief executive officers survey the events of 1987and make predictions for 1988 : Olly Newlands - Landmark Corporation, Charles Bidwell - Ceramco, Keith Goodall - Questar Corporation and Robyn Cameron of the New Zealand Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau..
    Last edited by Crackity; 30-10-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Google is my friend

I have been kindly informed that my thoughts regarding TC shareholdings in CAM and Cottisloe are incorrect.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    I have been kindly informed that my thoughts regarding TC shareholdings in CAM and Cottisloe are incorrect.
    Rest easy that there's about $1.5m new reasons to be confident, so far, afforded by astute sophisticated investors, notwithstanding the virtual exit of one who shall remain nameless, as to why we should just chill out and enjoy the ride.

Membaa

Here's the McDonalds USA App. https://itunes.apple.com/app/id922103212 .. pictures, describes the features, and some interesting reviews. iTunes doesn't report number of downloads.

On Google Store for Android, updated today US time (2 Nov), there's been 1mn - 5mn downloads, rated 4/5, 13,600 ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    This in interesting because MCDonalds USA did not have a app prior to the Launch of the VMob -McDonalds digital playform. in other words there have been 2m fresh new downloads. McDonalds Japan and some of the other countries already had an app in place prior to VMob. But also about a month ago I understand that there were only about 1m downloads of the McDonalds USA app. Long may the number of downloads continue to increase

Also the great news is that the digital platform is a key part of the future of McDonalds marketing strategy - and VMob is at the centre of that strategy (I hope)
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 03-11-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Membaa

Just a thought, do you think McDonalds USA (14,339 stores at YE 2014) would roll out their App which has functionality delivered by the VMob platform, if there were McD's stores that could not participate, ergo ... is the McDonalds USA rollout complete?

Perhaps a formal announcement from VMob is imminent.

I have no idea BaaBaa but my understanding is that the McDonalds USA roll out was to every restaurant - and I have no idea if the roll out is complete or not. I really do not know the logistics of a country wide roll out. there are several components to a rollout and each country may take some of the enhancements, but not necessarily all of them therefore it is difficult to calculate the revenue from information available.

Id love to see another Vmob announcement. But the procurement processes for any corporate and market is complex. when is the next report due (end of September 2015 quarter??)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I have no idea BaaBaa but my understanding is that the McDonalds USA roll out was to every restaurant - and I have no idea if the roll out is complete or not. I really do not know the logistics of a country wide roll out. there are several components to a rollout and each country may take some of the enhancements, but not necessarily all of them therefore it is difficult to calculate the revenue from information available.

Id love to see another Vmob announcement. But the procurement processes for any corporate and market is complex. when is the next report due (end of September 2015 quarter??)
    Good points Monty, we can't forecast the incremental revenue of voucher redemptions but it is encouraging that 'coupons' are in the latest major release of the McD's app, so revenue comes to VMobs for those redemptions. Many of the reviews (the positive ones) seem attracted to the freebie offers (coupons) on sign-up and ongoing, so another positive indicator. The bigger revenue comes from stores monthly subscriptions, albeit probably at a favourable discount for the volume and early mover customer status of McDonalds Corporation, hence hopefully we have finished or are close to completing the USA rollout. 14,339 stores x monthly subscription revenue. The other revenue stream is the 'per-millions' of end-users, which is not a large sum but given the 10's of millions of end-users of VMob's customer base, it all adds up.

The HY report was released on 28 November 2014, so that's all we have to go on for the HY to end-september 2015. I too am eagerly awaiting the report. It wouldn't surprise me but would be pleasing to begin hearing about how those implementations (Ikea trial, USA McD's, Korea McD's etc) are progressing and whether VMob have signed any new customers, particularly off the Microsoft alliance relationship. Lots to look forward to.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 03-11-2015 at 06:18 PM.