sharetrader
Page 174 of 689 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6883

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    I have a differing view on how percentages work but we can go over that another time.

VML just needs to land 2-3 big name clients early in the new year, raise capital and migrate to the NZX. If they can do that (and hit 40mill MCAP) before 31/3/16 the future is very bright indeed.

However if they are relegated to the NXT exchange it may not be as rosey.

"Accordingly, NZX has decided to approve VMob's listing on the NZX Main Board
    subject to VMob satisfying the following conditions precedent to listing:
    (a) VMob successfully completes the private placement to raise $5 million, as
    announced to the market on 8 September 2015; and
    (b) VMob attains a market capitalisation of at least $40 million, by no later
    than 31 March 2016." from VML: Proposed Move to Main Board Delayed 17/09/2015 17:20

I don't think they will have any problems raising the capital.

So how do you grow your market cap. Well their 6 month interim results are going to go along way in deciding their fate, as they certainly can't rely on their full 12 months results as they aren't released until 70 days after 31 March.

On Aug 4, they announced AMRC growth for April - July.

So my assumption is that they should be doing a release today to pump AMRC growth for Aug - Nov (the second 4 month period).

If no release comes, then one can start to assume sales have dropped off.

Meanwhile the guys over at PushPay have put a stake in the ground for where they expect to be in 5 years, and then continue to hit their targets. But they have god on their side.... so maybe an unfair advantage??

I am watching the depth of trading. I think some people are buying in this share. Good news.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    I am watching the depth of trading. I think some people are buying in this share. Good news.
    Nice optimistic view, but sell side easily outweighs buy side and people are only buying below 34 cents, when they start buying above 34 cents, then that will be good news.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 03-12-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Yes I can see someone has faith with a massive buy order of 500k @ 0.03 cents

Membaa

Default VMob's Personalized Mobile Marketing Analytics Now Available on Microsoft Power BI

Good article here just posted via VMob's twitter account, the integration of the VMob platform with MS Power BI is announced: http://www.marketwired.com/press-rel...bi-2078969.htm

"One of our pioneering partners in the practical application of marketing insights and analytics, VMob demonstrated McDonald's success with Power BI at our annual Worldwide Partner Conference this year." He continued, "Having proven its ability to deliver value to its customers through big data analytics, this value is now being opened up to the market through VMob's Power BI content pack. It's a positive step forward, and as a result we expect to see more brands utilize Power BI for their business insights."

"Given the growing number of channels competing for consumers' attention, understanding the methods most effective in driving in-store purchases can have a definite impact on a business' success," said Bradley. "Our integration with Microsoft Power BI makes it easy for retailers to visualize and understand vast stores of customer data and take the actions that lead to increased loyalty, higher conversion rates and additional revenue streams."

Thanks for sharing, Baa.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Good article here just posted via VMob's twitter account, the integration of the VMob platform with MS Power BI is announced: http://www.marketwired.com/press-rel...bi-2078969.htm

"One of our pioneering partners in the practical application of marketing insights and analytics, VMob demonstrated McDonald's success with Power BI at our annual Worldwide Partner Conference this year." He continued, "Having proven its ability to deliver value to its customers through big data analytics, this value is now being opened up to the market through VMob's Power BI content pack. It's a positive step forward, and as a result we expect to see more brands utilize Power BI for their business insights."

"Given the growing number of channels competing for consumers' attention, understanding the methods most effective in driving in-store purchases can have a definite impact on a business' success," said Bradley. "Our integration with Microsoft Power BI makes it easy for retailers to visualize and understand vast stores of customer data and take the actions that lead to increased loyalty, higher conversion rates and additional revenue streams."

Morning! Trademates. A new week. Hope the statements come out this week.

Found this page https://www.crunchbase.com/organizat...ob/competitors there are some competitors of Vmob. I am going to study these competitors to find out Vmob's position in the market.

Guru

Found this page https://www.crunchbase.com/organizat...ob/competitors there are some competitors of Vmob. I am going to study these competitors to find out Vmob's position in the market.
    let us know if any have McD's as a customer and have Microsoft giving them stage time during their conference.

Just because a competitor exists, doesn't mean it is a true competitor. Crunchbase will pick up any start-up based in San Fran thats put our a press release.

Urban AirShip looks pretty cool. Funded up to $76 million including Peter Thiel.