sharetrader
Page 177 of 689 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 6889

This is just a personal opinion but I think the more they can prove themselves to be a USA centric company then USA valuations will be applied to the company. I think the NZ market is undervaluing their opportunities. Doesn't really matter though in the long run it all evens out.

What is also interesting is to see if the headcount hiring declines therefore making this a strong cash generator. I don't have the numbers in detail to know how many people are needed per contract.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 10-12-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    This is just a personal opinion but I think the more they can prove themselves to be a USA centric company then USA valuations will be applied to the company. I think the NZ market is undervaluing their opportunities. Doesn't really matter though in the long run it all evens out.

What is also interesting is to see if the headcount hiring declines therefore making this a strong cash generator. I don't have the numbers in detail to know how many people are needed per contract.
    US centric and US as a market?

I seem to recall a company (funded by Nathan Finance) soaring on the back of its technology and 'product' offering - sp kept going up as it boasted of sales growth.

When it came crashing down, it took many with it - all the naive investors and depositors.

Anyone recall the name of that company?

Started with a V as well.

Membaa

So in 6-9 months they will have a $100M valuation...
    And folks who sadly sold out at the bottom, to shrewd traders and occasional almost forgotten but not extinct down-rampers, will wonder about the wisdom of their decision to divest in the low $0.3's while in plain view have been the sophisticated investors who have taken substantial holdings.

At $10m(+) ACMR forecast x10HF (Harvey Factor) = $1.34 SP valuation 6-9 months away. Nice.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    US centric and US as a market?

I seem to recall a company (funded by Nathan Finance) soaring on the back of its technology and 'product' offering - sp kept going up as it boasted of sales growth.

When it came crashing down, it took many with it - all the naive investors and depositors.

Anyone recall the name of that company?

Started with a V as well.
    VTL Group LTD.....
    Vending technologies Ltd.
    Directors;John Hotchin..[Mark's brother]
    ...............Kenneth ROGER Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    VTL Group LTD.....
    Vending technologies Ltd.
    Directors;John Hotchin..[Mark's brother]
    ...............Kenneth ROGER Moses.
    Very different scenarios here but nothing is guaranteed. Let's just say winning in the US is not easy and it gives the company some marketing clout with their customer base. VMob has to continue driving value to consumers through its app and the deals will follow. If they get this right I think someone will buy them.

percy

Very different scenarios here but nothing is guaranteed. Let's just say winning in the US is not easy and it gives the company some marketing clout with their customer base. VMob has to continue driving value to consumers through its app and the deals will follow. If they get this right I think someone will buy them.
    Schrodinger,and others.
    My post was intended to answer Balance's question.
    It was not intended as a comment on VML.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Schrodinger,and others.
    My post was intended to answer Balance's question.
    It was not intended as a comment on VML.
    Thanks, Percy.

Yes, Vending Technolgy - the NZ company which could take on the vending machine giants of the US.

Instead it was a one way conveyor belt taking investors' and depositors' monies into the pockets of directors and executives, and into American coffers.
    Last edited by Balance; 11-12-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Membaa

Investors or potential investors might find this Free VMob Webinar interesting. Register here to attend or receive a copy. http://pages.vmob.com/future-of-qsr-webinar/

Free webinar: The Future of Quick Service Marketing: Lessons From Online Retail

Learn how some of the world’s leading restaurant brands are taking lessons from online retail and applying them to in-store service and marketing campaigns; improving customer experience and driving marketing ROI through smart use of digital.

Thanks Baa. Already registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Investors or potential investors might find this Free VMob Webinar interesting. Register here to attend or receive a copy. http://pages.vmob.com/future-of-qsr-webinar/

Free webinar: The Future of Quick Service Marketing: Lessons From Online Retail

Learn how some of the world’s leading restaurant brands are taking lessons from online retail and applying them to in-store service and marketing campaigns; improving customer experience and driving marketing ROI through smart use of digital.

I just saw this on www.scoop.co.nz http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU151...ging-sales.htm . what is interesting is that there is a breakdown of where the revenue is coming from in different regions. someone with a little time might be able to work out some future income streams based on when markets went live and the period the that Vmob was live in particular markets

1.European sales climbed to $377,00 from $104,000, while Australasian sales fell to $245,000 from $298,000
    2. Asia overtook Australasia as its biggest market in the first half, with operating revenue rising to $1.29 million, from $100,000 a year earlier.
    3. The US, VMob's newest market, jumped to second place with $622,000

however the big news is the well discussed point that VMob is forecasting ACMR will exceed $10 million in the next six months.