sharetrader
Page 180 of 689 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6883

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not making up stats Cobber, just extrapolating. Sure am only guessing obviously, I'm not trying to justify anything, just multiplied Japans 20mn+ downloads by the USA McD's stores to reflect the different population size. Nothing more.

.. ps and it's you that just introduced the notion of "consistently use" .. I was talking about downloads. Don't put words in my mouth.
    Hi BaaBaa, you can only crunch stats if people use the app. So even if the big M had 20m downloads, if no one used it, then there is nothing for vMob to do. Hence why I used the word consistently. It's all relative.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Hi BaaBaa, you can only crunch stats if people use the app. So even if the big M had 20m downloads, if no one used it, then there is nothing for vMob to do. Hence why I used the word consistently. It's all relative.
    That's a depressing hypothesis "if no one used it" then for sure, the whole thing is a waste of time. That glass-empty view seems an extreme perspective though, even if only to justify your use of the word.

Nevertheless as I don't have inside info on actual usage a quick google search turned up an interesting stat from back in Oct 2013 that McDonalds Japan App ranked as the only corporate App on the top 10 unique users during that month at 10.8 million. http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...-unique-users/

With 20m McD's Japan App downloads (= revenue) now reported by VMob, usage stats and in particular voucher redemptions (= revenue) will be being monitored by VMob. I'm certain the utilisation will be more than "no one".

Extrapolate that to all the other McD's being rolled out by VMob and I'm also certain that it will add up to a very large number of App downloads, usage and redemptions. More importantly perhaps are the ROI stats VMob have reported which will win more QSR customers and retain the ones VMob already have: http://blog.vmob.com/2015/11/infogra...s-that-matter/

Attachment 7761

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Looks like they have achieved their 5 million in raised capital.
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/275681

Next steps ramp the price to 49 cents or more!

Then NZX Main Board here they come!

*amount maybe be adjusted for the newly issues shares.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 24-12-2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: share price correction

Guru

They probably don't need the price to rise that much as it is a market cap test - they could do an additional capital raise, though the timing is tight so show major improvement to justify a higher price. A $10m raise from a strategic investor could see them make the market cap easily.

Membaa

Great to see the first NZX listing requirement satisfied, another step forward.

Will be interesting to see what information we receive next to justify the 49 cent SP before 31/3/16. New contracts should tick that box (and a bit more forecasting / guidance wouldn't go astray, just in case the Directors read this).

In todays institutional top picks for 2016 VML picked twiced by OMF and MSL Capital who have "described the company as an under-appreciated stock encountering "exponential growth"."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11566121

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    In todays institutional top picks for 2016 VML picked twiced by OMF and MSL Capital who have "described the company as an under-appreciated stock encountering "exponential growth"."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11566121
    It has being appreciated a bit more today huh! Only 7mil increase on market cap required to fulfil the NZX Main board requirements - come on VML whip that pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    It has being appreciated a bit more today huh! Only 7mil increase on market cap required to fulfil the NZX Main board requirements - come on VML whip that pony!
    Yup and finally! This stock has so much going for it, but the market won't recognise it unless it delivers those revenues, well guess what they are finally delivering those revenues. NZX should be no problem by the looks of it. Once its on the NZX institutions will start taking small holding of shares which will definitely start pushing this puppy up.

Whats the bet they announce a big contract before March? I think a high chance which should push the price where it needs to be if it hasn't already done so.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 31-12-2015 at 12:56 AM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Doing the happy dance here! CR closing oversubscribed was a nice Xmas present, seems to have lifted the cap at .34 and VML closes 2015 at .44 with less than $4m MC to go for NZX listing by 31/3/16. More good ACMR growth (forecast $10m Mar-Jun) + revenue growth and customer news will surely follow. VML looking good for 2016.

Happy New Year! Sharetraders and VML holders! First trading day of 2016!