sharetrader
Page 181 of 689 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 6886

And there we have it folks. VML has met the conditions for the move to the NZX main board (assuming the SP holds). Next stop the ASX! Well done V-Mob!! Robbo should have taken me up on that bet a while back - he would have won, lucky me. Robbo you around?? Still holding?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    And there we have it folks. VML has met the conditions for the move to the NZX main board (assuming the SP holds). Next stop the ASX! Well done V-Mob!! Robbo should have taken me up on that bet a while back - he would have won, lucky me. Robbo you around?? Still holding?
    That might be a big assumption there ginge. I'm out today at .46, as I don't really believe in this stock and don't like its history. I hope for your sake you're right.
    Last edited by jonu; 05-01-2016 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Acknowledge my own assumption that Gingersteps is holding :-)

We buy future, not history. Is it right, Jonu? :-)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    We buy future, not history. Is it right, Jonu? :-)
    Sometimes the future is the same old same old

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    That might be a big assumption there ginge. I'm out today at .46, as I don't really believe in this stock and don't like its history. I hope for your sake you're right.
    Which part is an assumption? ASX?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Sometimes the future is the same old same old
    Hi,Jonu, I am new to NZX. don't know too much about history and/or stories in NZX. I am quite interested in the history of VML. Can please have talk here or private message me? Many thanks

Membaa

The required market cap to transfer to NZX equates to a share price of $0.49 ... close, but not quite "met the condition" yet.

There is no talk of an ASX listing, not to say it won't ever happen, but it's not in the plan anymore as far as we have been told.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question True value is merely a supposition

If you (or I) were willing to spend $40,000 then you could have bought into the sell depth and pushed the buy price to $0.50.
    How long do they have to maintain a $40M plus market cap for?

Question: Is it really worth that value?
    Answer: depends upon the model of your crystal ball.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 05-01-2016 at 07:33 PM. Reason: tense
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    If you (or I) were willing to spend $40,000 then you could have bought into the sell depth and pushed the buy price to $0.50.
    How long do they have to maintain a $40M plus market cap for?

Question: Is it really worth that value?
    Answer: depends upon the model of your crystal ball.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    The second condition was stated as:

"(b) VMob attains a market capitalisation of at least $40 million, by no later than 31 March 2016." https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/270342

Depending on ones crystal ball supposition valuation, the HY announcement of $4.8m ACMR (1057% growth over same period last year) at say a 10x factor exceeds the $40m hurdle already, which may be a key driver for the current SP rise.

Though for me, the "ACMR forecast to exceed $10m in next six to nine months" clinches the deal.

Encouraging to see 22 people have already picked VML for the 2016 stock picking contest, currently ranked in the Top10 of 137 companies in the comp.

Guru

Which part is an assumption? ASX?
    The part you said you assumed...that the SP would hold up.